RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
danielloh1118

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I had download the game Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag

And i had extract it...

it had 2 file dvd1 & dvd2...

How i copy to HDD...

select the 2 file n direct copy to HDD...

or i need to modify the file...

Pls teach me to fix it...

TqTqTq

• Like 1

Most games you just transfer as-is, some multi disc games need you to do some custom stuff like copying content from one disc onto the HDD's content folder (GTA V is such an example)

This particular game has a single player disc.. and a multiplayer disc

disc 1 just needs to be ISO2GOD then transfered to your XB.. disc 2 is the multiplayer content and not really needed..

Torrent Files for Assassins Creed 3 Have 2 Disks, I only want to play single player, so should i just download Disk 1?, Disk 2 is for multiplayer, right?

Torrent Files for Assassins Creed 3 Have 2 Disks, I only want to play single player, so should i just download Disk 1?, Disk 2 is for multiplayer, right?

that would depend on the particular game.. i think you need both discs for 3.. blackflag was different... as it had a separate multiplayer disc..

Don't talk about downloading your games, piracy is not allowed. Support is for original disc's that you've paid for.

I'll backup what felida said "disc 2 is the multiplayer content and not really needed".

I run extracted files (no GOD) using only disc 1 and it plays fine.

Don't talk about downloading your games, piracy is not allowed. Support is for original disc's that you've paid for.

I'll backup what felida said "disc 2 is the multiplayer content and not really needed".

I run extracted files (no GOD) using only disc 1 and it plays fine.

you talking about part 3?? haha.. as that was what dude was asking.. i honestly don't know for that one.. but yeah 4(black flag) only disc 1 is needed ;-)

you talking about part 3?? haha.. as that was what dude was asking.. i honestly don't know for that one.. but yeah 4(black flag) only disc 1 is needed ;-)

Yeppers, AC3. Just booted it to test. I am slowly working my way through the series... on part 2 still

Mine is GOTY though, if that matters

Ac31.jpg?raw=1

AC3.jpg?raw=1

Yeppers, AC3. Just booted it to test. I am slowly working my way through the series... on part 2 still

Mine is GOTY though, if that matters

goty version might just have DLC on disc 2.. but as i said.. dunno personally haha.. and yeah i stopped playing after part2 myself.. 

goty version might just have DLC on disc 2.. but as i said.. dunno personally haha.. and yeah i stopped playing after part2 myself.. 

Just checked, no DLC in content, just a TU. DLC must be integrated on disc 1.

Just checked, no DLC in content, just a TU. DLC must be integrated on disc 1.

that's odd.. haha usually they would place the TU on the install/DLC disc.. but either way lol..

that's odd.. haha usually they would place the TU on the install/DLC disc.. but either way lol..

Yeah, my Sniper elite 3 Ultimate was that way too, DLC was on disc, not in content.

edit: I lied, AC2 is GOTY not AC3. Forget all the GOTY discussion. derp