RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

cr4 ROL LED mod

ok, so most tuts on this have went away when TX went down.. OR are just for phats.. 

so my question is.. do i need a resistor/diode or anything of the such or could i just solder to the RF board like in this pic?

cr3pro_rol.jpg

• Like 1

ok, so most tuts on this have went away when TX went down.. OR are just for phats.. 

so my question is.. do i need a resistor/diode or anything of the such or could i just solder to the RF board like in this pic?

Not sure if it helps, but found this... http://www.teamx360.co.uk/showthread.php?2714-CR4-XL-ROL-Mod

Looks like no resistors used, just straight to that point.

cr3pro_rol.jpg

According to that diagram you connect to the - pad of the LED... shouldn't need a resistor either way as it should be 3.3v used for the LED...

Not sure if it helps, but found this... http://www.teamx360.co.uk/showthread.php?2714-CR4-XL-ROL-Mod

Looks like no resistors used, just straight to that point.

that diagram you posted doesn't follow the diagram i posted.. (which is from TX lolz) but the 2nd point does, hence why it worked..

According to that diagram you connect to the - pad of the LED... shouldn't need a resistor either way as it should be 3.3v used for the LED...

yeah the TX guide said cr3-pro didnt need anything(if you check my pic-link, it's xecuter.com ;-]).. just didn't know if the cr4 needed something else to work it, or just run straight through.. either way, i have a spare 1409 + 1410 RF to test..

Edit: RF 1410 works as per the pic just fine ;-)

• Like 1

Yeah, the ROL pad should work the same on ALL chips, any resistor required should be on the chip itself... otherwise it'd be very bad practice ;)