RealModScene
Tomsi

Aurora 0.5b problem with title update/cover

Hello. I'm new :) - nice to meet You All :) 

Information:

= Xbox 360 Elite with RGH and LT

= Internal HDD 250GB

= extended HDD 1TB

= dashlauncher NOT installed - never used

= XexMenu YES

= FSD 3 755rev user

Some weaks ago the FSD 3 755rev works normal. But some days ago I see that the covers are downloading but Title updates say: NO Title Update.. 

I have read that the FSD 3 support have end. 

And I download the Aurora 0.5b - from this site on my exHDD (1TB). 

Then i creat a account at xboxunity (because I have read that this must be).

Then I turn on my xbox, plug the extended HDD, go to XEXMENU, copy the Aurora to the Internal HDD (or i leave it..) and enter Aurora.

Then i go to Settings -> Unity ->(give) Enabled -> Enter my Login -> try to give API Key REQ (enter my password to the login) 

And i have API KEY Error - try again later.. 

I go to the path to games -> give the correct path-> Aurora locate the games but (she/he) don't download covers or Title updates :(

When I put in the API Key manualy from the site xboxunity(profil option) then the result is the same. Aurora don't download any covers or TU :(.

I don't now what to do. I have try everything what i came up with - now I don't have any ideas.

I have creat two accounts on xboxunity, first time i thing that maybe the account was wrong or something else.. But on the site i log in normal with out problems.. 

I even tried Aurora 0.4b the result was the same. No title update/ cover download :( 

Pleas help Dudes. 

Sry for my English thats not my native language.

• Like 3

Hello. I'm new :) - nice to meet You All :)

Information:

= Xbox 360 Elite with RGH and LT

= Internal HDD 250GB

= extended HDD 1TB

= dashlauncher NOT installed - never used

= XexMenu YES

= FSD 3 755rev user

Some weaks ago the FSD 3 755rev works normal. But some days ago I see that the covers are downloading but Title updates say: NO Title Update.. 

I have read that the FSD 3 support have end. 

And I download the Aurora 0.5b - from this site on my exHDD (1TB). 

Then i creat a account at xboxunity (because I have read that this must be).

Then I turn on my xbox, plug the extended HDD, go to XEXMENU, copy the Aurora to the Internal HDD (or i leave it..) and enter Aurora.

Then i go to Settings -> Unity ->(give) Enabled -> Enter my Login -> try to give API Key REQ (enter my password to the login) 

And i have API KEY Error - try again later.. 

I go to the path to games -> give the correct path-> Aurora locate the games but (she/he) don't download covers or Title updates :(

When I put in the API Key manualy from the site xboxunity(profil option) then the result is the same. Aurora don't download any covers or TU :(.

I don't now what to do. I have try everything what i came up with - now I don't have any ideas.

I have creat two accounts on xboxunity, first time i thing that maybe the account was wrong or something else.. But on the site i log in normal with out problems.. 

I even tried Aurora 0.4b the result was the same. No title update/ cover download :(

Pleas help Dudes. 

Sry for my English thats not my native language.

hrm... are your ports set up?? as it seems to be a problem with the settings in XB..

maybe you have something in Dashlaunch on?? like "Live strong"??

Edit: nevermind.. you really SHOULD have dashlaunch installed.. instead of NOT having it..

and it will only download TU's if it is connected to unity m8

You need to install dashlaunch in order for Aurora to fully function, even if you don't use the launching features of it, you'll probably want to use some of the other features such as the update blocking (keeping your console from being updated by accident)

Ok. Then I understand that i must instal the dashlaunch. And this is my problem? That i dont have DL installed and this is the reason why Aurora don't download covers and TU?

Then why FSD3 download the covers and TU with out problems (some weeks ago)?   

What version should be the best to download?

Is there any possibility to do something wrong when I install it?

Ok. Then I understand that i must instal the dashlaunch. And this is my problem? That i dont have DL installed and this is the reason why Aurora don't download covers and TU?

3.15 is the version you want, which is found on this site.. and also it is the latest release ;-)

and Aurora is made to use Dashlaunch, i'm guessing.. as Swizzy stated, to have "Aurora fully function"

the purpose of dashlaunch is to help, not F*ck up stuff.. lolz so no, there isn't a possibility for something to go wrong when you install it.

FSD was coded differently than Aurora.. hence why it would work without it..

3.15 is the version you want, which is found on this site.. and also it is the latest release ;-)

and Aurora is made to use Dashlaunch, i'm guessing.. as Swizzy stated, to have "Aurora fully function"

the purpose of dashlaunch is to help, not F*ck up stuff.. lolz so no, there isn't a possibility for something to go wrong when you install it.

FSD was coded differently than Aurora.. hence why it would work without it..

There's a small chance for something being wrong, but if you're on the latest kernel it should work perfectly fine, no matter if you install it at runtime or buildtime

Aurora uses xhttp, which was added in 14699, normally it requires Xbox Live, but Dashlaunch patches this functionality to allow it to be used without xbox live... FSD was created before 14699 was released, long before it was released even... most things there work differently, and alot of things haven't changed since the first version it was added...

If you're not on 17349 as kernel, i'd recommend that you update to it and include Dashlaunch at buildtime :)

• Like 2

Ok. Much thanks dudes for all this suggestions  :). Now i must go to work (night shift). But Tommorow I will install DL 3.15 (i just download it from here :)) and hope that everything will be working fine :).

My kernel is 2.0.16747.0

I don't update it.. because the games don't REQ it :) 

Ok. Much thanks dudes for all this suggestions :). Now i must go to work (night shift). But Tommorow I will install DL 3.15 (i just download it from here :)) and hope that everything will be working fine :).

My kernel is 2.0.16747.0

I don't update it.. because the games don't REQ it :)

best to update it now, while you can, VS needing to at a later date, and all the links are dead.. hahaha

Aurora uses xhttp, which was added in 14699

ahh good to know ;-)

Ok Dudes. 

I have done the upgrade the kernel to 17349 + the avatar version + with DL 3.15 + i have enabled the xhttp and started Aurora. 

And.... It works! :)

Cover - downloading

TU - downloading

I'm so happy that it finally works :) 

Ok Dudes. 

I have done the upgrade the kernel to 17349 + the avatar version + with DL 3.15 + i have enabled the xhttp and started Aurora. 

Cover - downloading

TU - downloading

your welcome ;-)

• Like 1

I agree with the post is going the same problem here and my friends

Install DL 3.15 (and enable xhttp)

or

Just  enable the xhttp  when You have already installed Dashlaunch  (in Dashlaunch - ther wher you have options to enable and disable ) and start Aurora. Login to Unity (when You dont have a account then creat it xboxunity.net and everything should work.

EDIT:

Dudes is ther a option to change the section of games? 

For example: I have Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Aurora says that this is a Kinect Game.. But that should be in X360 section. I don't know how to put it in the correct section. 

Ok. I think here is the answer to my question :) 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4949-guide-how-to-build-quick-view-filters-in-aurora-05b-and-later/

Ok Dudes. 

Cover - downloading

TU - downloading

Can You wrote everything step by step, how do You install that's all to works fine? It'll be helpfull for someone else too.

Can You wrote everything step by step, how do You install that's all to works fine? It'll be helpfull for someone else too.

Pretty sure poster did.. he updated his dash/kernel, installed avatars, enabled xhttp in dashlaunch.. pretty basic stuff
  • Like 1