RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
prop91

FSD Rev 775 No Title Updates

Ok so i hope somebody can help me, as i dont want to reinstall everything again,

i have a jasper rgh2 on dash 17349, and BT home hub 5 router, 

i used to be able to get updates for games through freestyle dash but now they have stopped for all games,

it just says no updates available when i look to download them,

i also noticed that LiNK now says 3071 and 3072 are both failing and UPnP router not found,

yet i can still play on LiNK...

my router settings have not changed, and this all used to pass and work fine?

• Like 2

Ok so i hope somebody can help me, as i dont want to reinstall everything again,

i have a jasper rgh2 on dash 17349, and BT home hub 5 router, 

i used to be able to get updates for games through freestyle dash but now they have stopped for all games,

it just says no updates available when i look to download them,

i also noticed that LiNK now says 3071 and 3072 are both failing and UPnP router not found,

yet i can still play on LiNK...

my router settings have not changed, and this all used to pass and work fine?

this seems mighty close to the same problems as this guy(what's the chance of someone having identical router[bt hub 5] problems with an RGH??): http://www.xbox360iso.com/jtag-rgh-help/781327-set-system-link-help.html

and i'll give you the same answer i gave over there: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/Home_Hub_5/

now your ports should pass, but as far as the TU's and such.. i am receiving the same "No Updates Found" error, but with Aurora i can view/download them.. maybe they are dropping support for FSD in the sense of slowly but surely?? but dunno

Get Aurora?? and the ports passing is for only hosting games Swizzy said.. so that's why you can still play on LiNK

I can TeamView you if you'd prefer actual help, if you don't feel like reading the guide over @ portforward; but yeah help will be limited.. as no one here will likely help those that don't read

this seems mighty close to the same problems as this guy(what's the chance of someone having identical router[bt hub 5] problems with an RGH??): http://www.xbox360iso.com/jtag-rgh-help/781327-set-system-link-help.html

and i'll give you the same answer i gave over there: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/Home_Hub_5/

now your ports should pass, but as far as the TU's and such.. i am receiving the same "No Updates Found" error, but with Aurora i can view/download them.. maybe they are dropping support for FSD in the sense of slowly but surely?? but dunno

Get Aurora?? and the ports passing is for only hosting games Swizzy said.. so that's why you can still play on LiNK

I can TeamView you if you'd prefer actual help, if you don't feel like reading the guide over @ portforward; but yeah help will be limited.. as no one here will likely help those that don't read

thankyou man very helpful, i installed aurora before but it made all the file transfers unbelievably slow,  

port forwarding is all set up and UPnP is activated on my router,

it worked before i just downloaded a update for RIDE day before yesterday, think my FSD may be the cause, 

i will try some more troubleshooting and report back :)

thankyou man very helpful, i installed aurora before but it made all the file transfers unbelievably slow,  

port forwarding is all set up and UPnP is activated on my router,

it worked before i just downloaded a update for RIDE day before yesterday, think my FSD may be the cause, 

i will try some more troubleshooting and report back :)

i just tested FSD on my end.. so you are not the only one having the issue.. and file transfers are the same in Aurora as FSD.. there is a problem on your end there m8.. or your HDD/PC.. as Aurora/dashlaunch/xexmenu/FSD all have the same speeds.. nothing has changed for that in a LONG time afaik

no thats what i mean, aurora messes with alot of the stuff on my console, mostly the transfer speeds, i know its a problem in my console, but only aurora causes it then i have to reinstall FSD and XeXMenu, and delete aurora, i dont know what causes it, but i prefer freestyle dash anyway,

i just took the ethernet cable out and put wireless on, now the ports are passing in tests, 

but UPnP router is still not found, but that doesnt matter too much, when i put the ethernet cable back in, the ports still pass so i fixed that bit

And RMS was down a couple of days ago, so no LiNK or TU downloads then, maybe they never came back online yet

Edited by prop91

no thats what i mean, aurora messes with alot of the stuff on my console, mostly the transfer speeds, i know its a problem in my console, but only aurora causes it then i have to reinstall FSD and XeXMenu, and delete aurora, i dont know what causes it, but i prefer freestyle dash anyway,

i just took the ethernet cable out and put wireless on, now the ports are passing in tests, 

but UPnP router is still not found, but that doesnt matter too much, when i put the ethernet cable back in, the ports still pass so i fixed that bit

i highly doubt that it is Aurora that messes anything up.. but i'll let Swizzy comment on that, the 100's of other people using Aurora have no problem with FTP speeds afaik..

and UPNP doesn't matter if you have manually set the ports FYI..

• Like 1

im not complaining about aurora :) i liked it,

but i prefer the FSD interface so i dont see the point in having FSD, nxe and aurora on the same console, 

and i know its not aurora thats the problem, its a clash somewhere in my console itself,

as i said, my ports are all set up and the tests pass everything except UPnP which doesnt matter, 

i mainly just wondered why i couldnt download any TU's in FSD, now i know its down completely

the 100's of other people using Aurora have no problem with FTP speeds afaik..

I use Aurora over fsd and am mighty happy with it, though there is a ftp transfer speed issue, for me anyways.

On fsd I use to get max 12-14mb/ps, with Aurora only 7 or 8.

I learnt to live with it as ultimately a few more minutes waiting is just a few more minutes in the big game in the sky. No real biggie.

• Like 1

I use Aurora over fsd and am mighty happy with it, though there is a ftp transfer speed issue, for me anyways.

On fsd I use to get max 12-14mb/ps, with Aurora only 7 or 8.

I learnt to live with it as ultimately a few more minutes waiting is just a few more minutes in the big game in the sky. No real biggie.

i don't see the issue, i get same speeds in FSD as i do in Aurora.. 10-12mb/s

of course it is all dependent to what you are doing on the PC is how fast it goes.. if you are downloading, of course that will take away speeds, as the processor/HDD is being used for multiple things

With the pc running no programs (except flashxp) and not downloading, switcing from aurora to fsd gives faster ftp transfers. I don't know why, it just does.

Fortunately I only use the internal hdd for xbla and dlc, so like I wrote earlier, not really a big problem to live with, but it is a noticeable diference.

I still put aurora head and shoulders over fsd.

i have the same probleme

no update found for fsd ???

i have samurai warriors 2 and need update 3# to make dlc workinging(xtreme legend)

any solution ? for fsd

how to push upfate to xbox with xbox unity ?

i have the same probleme

no update found for fsd ???

i have samurai warriors 2 and need update 3# to make dlc workinging(xtreme legend)

any solution ? for fsd

how to push upfate to xbox with xbox unity ?

It's already been talked about, in this thread, on this page. FSD push from unity has been disabled. It only works on Aurora. Download manually from unity and place in your content folder.

It's already been talked about, in this thread, on this page. FSD push from unity has been disabled. It only works on Aurora. Download manually from unity and place in your content folder.

sorry but the english is not my langugue

and i have read all the thread , RMS is dead ? , and no solution at the end

i have copy the tu in xxxxxxx\000b0000 and in cach folder but not working !!

My mistake, it was not mentioned on this page. However, FSD push from unity has been disabled. It only works on Aurora now.

Did you make sure the MediaID matches on the TU and the game you've installed it to?

• Like 1

RMS isn't dead.. they are ending support for FSD.. get Aurora ;-)

My mistake, it was not mentioned on this page. However, FSD push from unity has been disabled. It only works on Aurora now.

Did you make sure the MediaID matches on the TU and the game you've installed it to?

and now it has been mentioned on this page.. hahaha :thumbup:

and now it has been mentioned on this page.. hahaha  :thumbup:

haha, 20/20 hindsight? RMS and unity was down the other day for a few hours though.

haha, 20/20 hindsight? RMS and unity was down the other day for a few hours though.

yeah? well servers need to be maintained.. lol.. 

yeah? well servers need to be maintained.. lol..

It was a hardware problem with the server, shit happens... it was fixed fairly quickly at the very least ;)

It was a hardware problem with the server, shit happens... it was fixed fairly quickly at the very least ;)

i know shit happens.. that's why i have your back, and said they needed to be maintained lol

• Like 1