RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PauloKoast

Turn on Xbox 360 with remote controller and it goes to official dashboard

Is this possible? I was thinking on configurating DashLaunch to boot to NXE through the A button, but I thought about asking here to see if it's possible to boot the Xbox with the remote controller without holding anything and go to NXE

• Like 1

You can enable remotenxe in dash launch and it will take you to NXE when you power it on with your remote. I'm not sure why it states (one time), but I just tested it and it booted to NXE multiple times when powering on with remote.

• Like 1

You can enable remotenxe in dash launch and it will take you to NXE when you power it on with your remote. I'm not sure why it states (one time), but I just tested it and it booted to NXE multiple times when powering on with remote.

It means that it only boots to NXE first time, then if you go back to dash it'll use the default setting...

Basically, it overrides the autolaunch first time, then not again until you reboot

• Like 2

Or you could press "Guide" and go to video play or system settings.. or a few other options in the hud, to get back to the NXE dash..

Or you could press "Guide" and go to video play or system settings.. or a few other options in the hud, to get back to the NXE dash..

Or use the override button (RB)

Thanks, it works!

I'm asking for this because I only have a wired controller, so I had to get up from my bed and use the controller to go to NXE, now I don't need to get up lol I'm a lazy ass

Thanks for everyone that answered too

Thanks, it works!

I'm asking for this because I only have a wired controller, so I had to get up from my bed and use the controller to go to NXE, now I don't need to get up lol I'm a lazy ass

Thanks for everyone that answered too

Glad it helped. I had accidentally found remotenxe when I was first learning about DL. Couldn't understand why my box kept booting to NXE lolz

• Like 1