RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

Can't download TU from Xbox Unity

I tried downloading Watch dogs tu 4 and cod advanced warfare tu 13 from xboxunity.net but I could not get the download speed above 10 KBps. My usual download speed is about 100Kbps. Then I downloaded the cod advanced warfare tu from a link that my friend gave but I still can't get watch dogs tu 4. Can anyone help me????? Also I used my browser's downloader and also IDM , but still can't seem to fix the issue

• Like 1

I tried downloading Watch dogs tu 4 and cod advanced warfare tu 13 from xboxunity.net but I could not get the download speed above 10 KBps. My usual download speed is about 100Kbps. Then I downloaded the cod advanced warfare tu from a link that my friend gave but I still can't get watch dogs tu 4. Can anyone help me????? Also I used my browser's downloader and also IDM , but still can't seem to fix the issue

well... i just tried for all media ID's.. might be an issue on your side.. and 100kb/s is kind of slow, your ISP might be throttling you m8..

well... i just tried for all media ID's.. might be an issue on your side.. and 100kb/s is kind of slow, your ISP might be throttling you m8..

How are you downloading the TU's, by IDM or browser????

How are you downloading the TU's, by IDM or browser????

chrome.. less than a minute to d/l.. of course i have 30Mb/s internet.. not 100Kb/s

Still can't get to download tu, pls help :unsure: attachicon.giferror.PNG

you seem to be having a connection problem with the server, try changing your DNS to the google ones (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) and/or reboot your router/modem

• Like 1

you seem to be having a connection problem with the server, try changing your DNS to the google ones (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) and/or reboot your router/modem

I tried changing the DNS as well as rebooting my moderm, still no good, Btw I can download files properly from mega, medifire etc. Its just this website and xboxunity.I tried downloading the xebuild from here and got the same problem

THX  a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW Its working...... oh you are a Saviour Swizzy.....I Love You :thumbup:

• Like 1

Swizzy, yesterday it was working perfectly until I tried downloading Xebuil from this site, now again the same problem.... :unsure: Please I am very sad...post-38600-0-45641000-1434008605_thumb.png

Swizzy, yesterday it was working perfectly until I tried downloading Xebuil from this site, now again the same problem.... :unsure: Please I am very sad...attachicon.gifNot again.PNG

I would contact your ISP and ask them what's going on, i don't have any new tips for you to solve this problem :(

Homebrew-connection might help you get xeBuild GUI tho...

http://www.homebrew-connection.org/