RealModScene
Sloth

GTA 5 mod menu not working help?

good luck :thumbup:

I delted the first install thing and installed new one I check in aurora still the same. Anything else to do??? I'm done... 😡 bye bye xbox

I delted the first install thing and installed new one I check in aurora still the same. Anything else to do??? I'm done... bye bye xbox

XBOX, isnt the fault.. as mine worked just fine?? so has to be your game/discs.. or user error?? but i can't really help you "find" a different disc/copy m8.. that is a HUGE no-no.. sorry

I delted the first install thing and installed new one I check in aurora still the same. Anything else to do??? I'm done... bye bye xbox

Aurora doesn't read the installed data, it reads the default.xex which you use to start the game, which is on the play disc...

Aurora doesn't read the installed data, it reads the default.xex which you use to start the game, which is on the play disc...

i know this, but the TU's for multi disc games have a "media ID' different from the play disc sometimes.. and maybe he has a completely diff play disc from the install disc?

DA:I as my example, the TU is for the install disc, not the play disc.. as this post will show:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5398-help-please-with-dragon-age-inquisition/#entry44699

Do anybody know a really good mod menu for my media id?

nope.. as i don't play gta5.. i have had it for a LONG time.. try asking where you found the original mod menu (7sins) ;-)

but i might now that i have that modmenu.. as i loved San Andreas modded.. lol.. Hot Coffee any1??

nope.. as i don't play gta5.. i have had it for a LONG time.. try asking where you found the original mod menu (7sins) ;-)

but i might now that i have that modmenu.. as i loved San Andreas modded.. lol.. Hot Coffee any1??

Ha that's great.... I think I just been banned so I'm not allowed to post anymore forums but when I try to play GTA 5 with the modded TU I got it to show in Aurora as a TU all ready downloaded to my Xbox but when I play GTA with TU it restarts my Xbox when it says loading storymode. I have the install disc in my hdd and the play disc in my usb. Do you know what's wrong??

Ha that's great.... I think I just been banned so I'm not allowed to post anymore forums but when I try to play GTA 5 with the modded TU I got it to show in Aurora as a TU all ready downloaded to my Xbox but when I play GTA with TU it restarts my Xbox when it says loading storymode. I have the install disc in my hdd and the play disc in my usb. Do you know what's wrong??

banned from where? not here.. as you just posted.. and honestly, no.. i do not know what your problem could be, as i am not there with your XB.. as one could download the TU thru XB, then pull it off -> compare it to the modded TU.. try that way..

banned from where? not here.. as you just posted.. and honestly, no.. i do not know what your problem could be, as i am not there with your XB.. as one could download the TU thru XB, then pull it off -> compare it to the modded TU.. try that way..

well not banned but not allowed to make anymore forums because I tryed to make forums made it two mins later it's not there, but ok I will compare the TU

well not banned but not allowed to make anymore forums because I tryed to make forums made it two mins later it's not there, but ok I will compare the TU

I deleted your second thread because you've already made one like it, and several related... 1 thread about each topic is quite enough

• Like 1

if your "thread"(that's what it is called) was deleted, that does not mean you are banned.. maybe a mod removed it because of several reasons.. as to what that reason was, i cannot tell you.. as i don't know what it was pertaining.. but spam/piracy/same topics will be deleted.. 

Edit: Swizzy stated his reason for removing it..

if your "thread"(that's what it is called) was deleted, that does not mean you are banned.. maybe a mod removed it because of several reasons.. as to what that reason was, i cannot tell you.. as i don't know what it was pertaining.. but spam/piracy/same topics will be deleted..

Edit: Swizzy stated his reason for removing it..

ok I will use this one felida a I tried a unity TU and my GTA still restarts I have the install disc and play disc on differnt storages is it the install disc is on my hdd1 which have 198 gb left and the play disc is on my usb but it only has 537 MB left

ok I will use this one felida a I tried a unity TU and my GTA still restarts I have the install disc and play disc on differnt storages is it the install disc is on my hdd1 which have 198 gb left and the play disc is on my usb but it only has 537 MB left

Maybe you didn't get all the files for the play disc?

put it all on the internal HDD... the "install" disc has "DLC"(installer content).. and the play disc is the game that looks for the required stuff in the "game:" location.. combining the 2 will fix your issue.. regardless if it is on USB/HDD.. but use HDD as you have more space for it.. 

it might not be needed, but very well could solve your issue.. only someone with the stuff separated like you could "chime in" and give their results.. as i have it all together on internal.. and can only give you my results, everything works just fine 

only the dev's of the game(or someone who is experienced in Xex dev'ing) could tell you how this game operates in terms of where it looks for the content.

I can play it fine with Playdisc on USB and installed content on internal...

The problem is most likely that one or more files are missing on the play disc...

The problem is most likely that one or more files are missing on the play disc...

well there ya go.. like i said, i can only give my success/failure with my own setup..

could it possibly that the promblem is that I mix matched the install discs and play disc like i have two whole sets of GTA 5

Edit: I have a RGH demon and on the non-modded Xbox side or whatever it works perfertly

could it possibly that the promblem is that I mix matched the install discs and play disc like i have two whole sets of GTA 5

Edit: I have a RGH demon and on the non-modded Xbox side or whatever it works perfertly

then it should work just fine on the RGH side.. lol.. why not just copy the retail stuff to the RGH side?? i assume you have 2 hdd's also right? to keep the retail stuff separate? or did you install 2 different versions?? if that is the case, just delete it, then reinstall using only 1 set.. 

then it should work just fine on the RGH side.. lol.. why not just copy the retail stuff to the RGH side?? i assume you have 2 hdd's also right? to keep the retail stuff separate? or did you install 2 different versions?? if that is the case, just delete it, then reinstall using only 1 set..

would I lose my game save?

would I lose my game save?

not if you delete the installed game.. got to system settings -> storage -> hhd/USB -> games and apps -> GTA5 -> delete the GOD/game(unless you are using "extracted").. there will be separate files there just dont delete the save file(they tell you the profile they are to).. here is a pic to show what i mean:

2hxrkeg.jpg

339ty87.jpg

not if you delete the installed game.. got to system settings -> storage -> hhd/USB -> games and apps -> GTA5 -> delete the GOD/game(unless you are using "extracted").. there will be separate files there just dont delete the save file(they tell you the profile they are to).. here is a pic to show what i mean:

2hxrkeg.jpg

339ty87.jpg

ok can I use Aurora 0.4b to copy disc to my Xbox because Xex menu when I press copy dvd and I put the dvd in it it doesn't copy. Also would another possible promblem will be If I didn't put Aurora to search deep enough in the directory ( the highlighted game path)

post-59196-0-42708600-1433770017_thumb.jpg

2hxrkeg.jpg

339ty87.jpg

OOOOMMMMGGGGGGG I think I found the Problem I am was missing a file $System update for the extracted GTA 5 on my usb that's why it was working for my non-modded side of my Rgh demon it ran it from the disc but my modded side ran it from extracted GTA 5 on my usb that didn't have one of the files I'm going to copy the missing file over to see if it works after that

OOOOMMMMGGGGGGG I think I found the Problem I am was missing a file $System update for the extracted GTA 5 on my usb that's why it was working for my non-modded side of my Rgh demon it ran it from the disc but my modded side ran it from extracted GTA 5 on my usb that didn't have one of the files I'm going to copy the missing file over to see if it works after that

$SystemUpdate isn't part of the game, it can be safely deleted... it's only used by the system to make sure you have a compatible dashboard installed on your console...

$SystemUpdate isn't part of the game, it can be safely deleted... it's only used by the system to make sure you have a compatible dashboard installed on your console...

yeah I tested it... It didn't work WHY MIST U GAME not let me play. Could it be because Aurora only searches for my game to far? Like I just have Aurora seatch in Gta 5 should I up the depths so it can search inside the folder more idk if that made sense.