RealModScene
Sloth

GTA 5 mod menu not working help?

I want to install this mod menu

But I don't know how to do it this way the way. The mod menu I usually have have the (modmenu).xex and (modmenu).xexlib. Put this one when I download it is a tu0000_90000 something like that. It said use horizon to rehash it or something and I tried but horizon doesn't read my flash drive so I used 360revoultion instead it put the TU file in 360rev, It didn't read my usb but it did let me rehash or resined it so I thought it work. I went to my RGH demon plugged my usb in. It still said TU0000_9000 but I thought it worked I left it in my hddx place because it said place in the root of your harddrive. I tryed to play but it didn't work PLZ help me.

I want to install this mod menu

But I don't know how to do it this way the way. The mod menu I usually have have the (modmenu).xex and (modmenu).xexlib. Put this one when I download it is a tu0000_90000 something like that. It said use horizon to rehash it or something and I tried but horizon doesn't read my flash drive so I used 360revoultion instead it put the TU file in 360rev, It didn't read my usb but it did let me rehash or resined it so I thought it work. I went to my RGH demon plugged my usb in. It still said TU0000_9000 but I thought it worked I left it in my hddx place because it said place in the root of your harddrive. I tryed to play but it didn't work PLZ help me.

this is a modded Title update, you can use content manager to transfer man.. or anything else.. they just give "horizon" as it is ONE way to transfer stuff to XB.. be sure to delete the TU you may have on XB already tho..

i am downloading it/testing it, will post my results shortly..

it's for MEDIA ID: 0C48794E

for starters.. as that isn't stated on 7sins.. but it seems to work just fine, i recommend you delete your TU's in Aurora/FSD, then transfer it with 360contentmanager/FTP, as that will take out the need for a USB.. and there is no "external" loading as a regular mod menu(.xex), it loads when you load the game(just like any TU) [MIGHT work on retail consoles also??]

be sure to follow the controls:

Modmanager

• Open - (LSTICK + RSTICK)

Console Trainer V Controls

• Open Menu - (RB + DPAD LEFT)

Shortcut Keys

• Player Invincible - (RB + BACK BUTTON)
  • Vehicle Invincible - (RSTICK + DPAD DOWN)
  • Fix Vehicle - (RSTICK + DPAD RIGHT)
  • Clear Wanted Level - (B + DPAD DOWN)
  • Set Ped Invisible - (B + DPAD LEFT)
  • Set Vehicle Invisible - (B + DPAD RIGHT)
  • Mobile Radio - (X + DPAD DOWN)
  • Explosion on Player - (RB + B)

Unlimited Deadeye

• While Aiming - (RSTICK)

Vehicle Weapons

• Shoot - (RB or LSTICK if on pedal bike)

Pogo Stick Test

• On/Off - (RB + DPAD RIGHT)
  • Hop Forwards - (RTrigger)
  • Hop Backwards - (LTrigger)
  • Jump Higher - (Hold A)
  • Jump Left/Right - (Hold DPAD)
  • Like 1

this is a modded Title update, you can use content manager to transfer man.. or anything else.. they just give "horizon" as it is ONE way to transfer stuff to XB.. be sure to delete the TU you may have on XB already tho..

i am downloading it/testing it, will post my results shortly..

So your saying I don't need horizon I just need to transfer it to the root of my harddrive and how do you delete TU from Aurora and also just so I know it's in the correct space I put it in my hddx root???

So your saying I don't need horizon I just need to transfer it to the root of my harddrive and how do you delete TU from Aurora and also just so I know it's in the correct space I put it in my hddx root???

no, you don't place this on the root of your hdd... it goes into hdd1\content\00000000000000\545408A7\000B0000

as all this is, is a modified Title Update, and possbily useable on retail consoles?? dunno if using TU's work like that, but i remember  custom rock band DLC's could be if they were signed "con"

i recommend 360ContentManager, because it will upload to the CORRECT folder automatically.. instead of you having to flip thru to get there with filezilla or any other FTP program

EDIT: how to delete TU's - go into system options, storage, GTA5, and delete the "Title Update".. 

other ways include going into FSD/Aurora title updates menu, and pressing the DELETE option (X i believe)

no, you don't place this on the root of your hdd... it goes into hdd1\content\00000000000000\545408A7\000B0000

as all this is, is a modified Title Update, and possbily useable on retail consoles?? dunno if using TU's work like that, but i remember custom rock band DLC's could be if they were signed "con"

i recommend 360ContentManager, because it will upload to the CORRECT folder automatically.. instead of you having to flip thru to get there with filezilla or any other FTP program

I will try thank u trying now give me 8 mins

I will try thank u trying now give me 8 mins

make sure you "activate" the TU in Aurora/FSD also ;-)

• Like 1

oh... I was just about to say it's not working wait let me try that.

wait how you activate the TU I'm on aurora in the installed tab there is nothing in the unity marketplace it says Download Location: \xbox360\system\onboardmu

wait how you activate the TU I'm on aurora in the installed tab there is nothing in the unity marketplace it says Download Location: \xbox360\system\onboardmu

do a manual scan, press start -> content scanning -> scan now for TU's

and just have to ask, is your game media id: 0C48794E??

do a manual scan, press start -> content scanning -> scan now for TU's

and just have to ask, is your game media id: 0C48794E??

Media I'd:79E465C5

Title id:545408A7

Media I'd:79E465C5

Title id:545408A7

this will not work for you.. as i stated, this mod is for media id: 0C48794E

This will not even show up in FSD/Aurora.. for your media ID m8, sorry

this will not work for you.. as i stated, this mod is for media id: 0C48794E

NOOOOOOOO... Is there any way to Change it... I have two copies of GTA 5 discs.

NOOOOOOOO... Is there any way to Change it... I have two copies of GTA 5 discs.

get the media ID of 0C48794E.. easily checked in abgx360 ;-)

also i/nor anyone here will tell you where to get it ;-) DONT ASK!

• Like 1

get the media ID of 0C48794E.. easily checked in abgx360 ;-)

also i/nor anyone here will tell you where to get it ;-) DONT ASK!

Wait I just looked it up how can I run my game through abgx360 when it's a computer app.

Wait I just looked it up how can I run my game through abgx360 when it's a computer app.

abgx has the option of checking disc's i believe.. if not, use xboxbackupcreator to make an iso.. then check it

It's meant for the ISO files and/or burnt discs... you can also lookup your MediaID/TitleID using Aurora... find the game in the list, open the details screen (Y) then go 1 right so you see "Subtitle" for the A button, press A, now you'll be able to select a subtitle that displays the information you're looking for, or just look at the list and see the value there ;)

I guess I'm going to have to find another good mod menu for my media i smh

Either that, figure out how to do these menus yourself, or find a different version of the game (with the correct Media ID)

I guess I'm going to have to find another good mod menu for my media i smh

OR, you can ask them @ 7sins if the creator will make it for the media ID of your game (unlikely tho)

OR, you can ask them @ 7sins if the creator will make it for the media ID of your game (unlikely tho)

im going to check if this is the same id I'm going to literally break my Rgh demon

im going to check if this is the same id I'm going to literally break my Rgh demon

DON'T DO THAT!!!.. it's not the XBOX's fault.. lmao.. 

0C48794E is the RF disc btw *cough* hint *cough*

DON'T DO THAT!!!.. it's not the XBOX's fault.. lmao..

0C48794E is the RF disc btw *cough* hint *cough*

what? It's the install disc or play disc?

what? It's the install disc or play disc?

would be the play disc i think.. or maybe the install disc.. hard to tell as it could be either or.. as multi disc games swap which one you play (disc 1/disc 2).. can't give you a "definitive" answer.. "RF" should be your basis tho.. ;-)

EX: DA:I play disc is 2, but TU's are disc 1 ;-)

would be the play disc i think.. or maybe the install disc.. hard to tell as it could be either or.. as multi disc games swap which one you play (disc 1/disc 2).. can't give you a "definitive" answer.. "RF" should be your basis tho.. ;-)

EX: DA:I play disc is 2, but TU's are disc 1 ;-)

its my install disc wish me luck