RealModScene
Sloth

GTA 5 mod menu not working help?

yeah I tested it... It didn't work WHY MIST U GAME not let me play. Could it be because Aurora only searches for my game to far? Like I just have Aurora seatch in Gta 5 should I up the depths so it can search inside the folder more idk if that made sense.

No, that doesn't matter... the problem is with the game data, something is corrupt/missing

yeah I tested it... It didn't work WHY MIST U GAME not let me play. Could it be because Aurora only searches for my game to far? Like I just have Aurora seatch in Gta 5 should I up the depths so it can search inside the folder more idk if that made sense.

yes you can copy the disc in Aurora, just pop it in, and go to file manager, and copy it that way.. the DVD drive will show up in file manager once you have something in the disc drive..

No, that doesn't matter... the problem is with the game data, something is corrupt/missing

I feel like a NOOB (wait but I am) where do I check to see if some game data is missing

Definitely NOOB question worthy of all time...

I feel like a NOOB (wait but I am) where do I check to see if some game data is missing

Definitely NOOB question worthy of all time...

You re-extract the game, or make a SFV with my extractor and use that to check... (the SFV is just a CRC32 value stored along with the name/location of the file(s)

Once you've used a tool that'll check the contents of the files, it'll report to you which are correct/incorrect and/or missing, this is likely the best method to use...

You re-extract the game, or make a SFV with my extractor and use that to check... (the SFV is just a CRC32 value stored along with the name/location of the file(s)

Once you've used a tool that'll check the contents of the files, it'll report to you which are correct/incorrect and/or missing, this is likely the best method to use...

I'm going to re-extract but how does that tell you it's misding files?

I'm going to re-extract but how does that tell you it's misding files?

if you have the legit copy, nothing will be missing ;-)

I'

You re-extract the game, or make a SFV with my extractor and use that to check... (the SFV is just a CRC32 value stored along with the name/location of the file(s)Once you've used a tool that'll check the contents of the files, it'll report to you which are correct/incorrect and/or missing, this is likely the best method to use...

could it be this taking up space?post-59196-0-18377000-1433794463_thumb.jpg

if you have the legit copy, nothing will be missing ;-)

I DOO this is poop nuggetspost-59196-0-82307600-1433794913_thumb.jpg

I DOO this is poop nuggetsattachicon.gifimage.jpg

then you shouldn't have a problem copying it.. you could always use xboxbackupcreator to make an iso copy, the iso2god it.. or just install the "install disc", then run from disc.. 

then you shouldn't have a problem copying it.. you could always use xboxbackupcreator to make an iso copy, the iso2god it.. or just install the "install disc", then run from disc..

WHY CANT THIS STUPID TU WORK???

WHY CANT THIS STUPID TU WORK???

i dunno your setup.. honestly.. or why YOU can't get it to work, when others have..

Xbox Backup Creator don't work with standard DVD drives does it? (for Xbox 360 Game Ripping)

i dunno your setup.. honestly.. or why YOU can't get it to work, when others have..

greT it works find without TU

Xbox Backup Creator don't work with standard DVD drives does it? (for Xbox 360 Game Ripping)

I don't think so...

Yes it does.. At least the copy I have does.. I'll post it after class in a few hrs.. It just doesn't pull the ap data I believe.. I could be wrong tho.. Just give me a few hrs to go to class

Yes it does.. At least the copy I have does.. I'll post it after class in a few hrs.. It just doesn't pull the ap data I believe.. I could be wrong tho.. Just give me a few hrs to go to class

k

how would xboc backup creator help me

how would xboc backup creator help me

was in class.. sorry.. you can use your liteon/benq drive from the XB connected to PC to rip it with the 0800 v3 firmware.. you dont need anything special to flash the drive(if you have a Sata capapble PC), as RGH gives you the DVD key.. once you are done ripping, just flash back to original firmware and whatnot..

there are plenty of guides around if you google it..

was in class.. sorry.. you can use your liteon drive from the XB connected to PC to rip it with the 0800 v3 firmware.. you dont need anything special to flash the drive, as RGH gives you the DVD key.. once you are done ripping, just flash back to original firmware and whatnot..

there are plenty of guides around if you google it..

sorry felida but I'm 100% confused on what you said

sorry felida but I'm 100% confused on what you said

http://www.ixtreme.net/open-forum/36547-can-i-rip-xgd3-games-lite-drive.html

or google how to rip XB games.. you flash the DVD drive with 0800 FW.. and connect to PC with sata.. then use XBC to rip the game to iso..

and i was wrong about PC drives being able to read reg games.. i tested that, and was wrong.. but it will read already backedup games.. if you have a PHAT console.. this should be easy as hell to accomplish

so this will fix my problem

not entirely.. as you want to play with the modded TU.. i went WAY off topic.. and stated how to rip games.. lol sorry..

so i will need a phat I have a slim

no problem.. don't try to rip the games.. first, can you play it normally without the TU on RGH right?

79e465c5 is the Media ID(disc 2) of the game i have..

TU is for 0C48794E disc 1..

ripping your OWN copy ensures everything get's copied correctly/not missing anything..

if you play it from Disc on non RGH side, everything should work right on RGH side, unless you are swapping shit left and right, which is why i stated delete the game on RGH Hdd, and use 1 complete set that works.. not from this copy here, that copy there..

your problem seems to stem from your error of mixing the games (if they are in-fact different versions)

not entirely.. as you want to play with the modded TU.. i went WAY off topic.. and stated how to rip games.. lol sorry..

LEL😂 I was like what's this?

LEL I was like what's this?

i just got home from my class.. before i went to class.. we was talking about how you could tell if there was missing files.. ripping your OWN copy will ensure everything get's copied..

no problem.. don't try to rip the games.. first, can you play it normally without the TU on RGH right?

79e465c5 is the Media ID(disc 2) of the game i have..

TU is for 0C48794E disc 1..

ripping your OWN copy ensures everything get's copied correctly/not missing anything..

if you play it from Disc on non RGH side, everything should work right on RGH side, unless you are swapping shit left and right, which is why i stated delete the game on RGH Hdd, and use 1 complete set that works.. not from this copy here, that copy there..

it works normal on non Rgh side and it works on Rgh side without modded TU... So should I delete a game path that leads to another copied set for Gta 5 because I have one from usb and one from hdd1 but on Aurora it came up as Gta 5 I knew there woulnd be two so I renamed the hdd1 to Gta 5ve (random two words)

it works normal on non Rgh side and it works on Rgh side without modded TU... So should I delete a game path that leads to another copied set for Gta 5 because I have one from usb and one from hdd1 but on Aurora it came up as Gta 5 I knew there woulnd be two so I renamed the hdd1 to Gta 5ve (random two words)

start from scratch would be the best way.. as i stated earlier.. but since it works without the TU.. on RGH, enable the freestyle plugin, press guide, and see what media ID pops up.. since it's the TU causing problems.. you have to have a different media ID that what it is expecting..

start from scratch would be the best way.. as i stated earlier.. but since it works without the TU.. on RGH, enable the freestyle plugin, press guide, and see what media ID pops up.. since it's the TU causing problems.. you have to have a different media ID that what it is expecting..

where in the guide does it show media id

where in the guide does it show media id

i sent you a PM.. skype me..

and it will be on the lower right hand side..