RealModScene
Lither

Temperature

I'm using the latest version of Aurora and was wondering how can I get the temps to show up in the Xbox menu like the image below?

175f94.jpg

• Like 1

I'm using the latest version of Aurora and was wondering how can I get the temps to show up in the Xbox menu like the image below?

175f94.jpg

that is the plugin, what are you asking, to get it to show in the main dash of Aurora? (if so, doubt it, as that was added for the main dash to be clean, and to show ALL the time when you press "Guide") 

that is the plugin, what are you asking, to get it to show in the main dash of Aurora? (if so, doubt it, as that was added for the main dash to be clean, and to show ALL the time when you press "Guide") 

I have seen some videos on Youtube of the plugin which isn't displayed in the main dash but only shows up if you press the Xbox Guide button

I have seen some videos on Youtube of the plugin which isn't displayed in the main dash but only shows up if you press the Xbox Guide button

So, if i understand you correctly, the temperatures don't show as you expect? that's likely caused by the plugin not loading properly, check that you have all the fsd plugin files downloaded correctly, without the xur files those things won't show, if those xur files are corrupt it'll have the same problem...

and i still don't have a clue as to what you are asking for man.. lmfao hence why i stated that the "HUD plugin" displays the temp.. so RE-ASK your question in terms of what you are trying to ask..

Do you want them to show in the main dash? are you having problems seeing them in the hud??

I just installed Aurora and want to know what files I need and where to put them on my HDD for the Xbox Guide to show up the temperatures like the image in OP

Guys, sure it's the Aurora plugin and not the Dashlaunch to show temperatures? maybe i'm wrong  :unsure:

I just installed Aurora and want to know what files I need and where to put them on my HDD for the Xbox Guide to show up the temperatures like the image in OP

it's loaded when you load up the "freestyle plugin" ;-) press start-> go to plugins -> "always load on boot"(dont have to manually load it) or "Load" ;-)

you will have to "unload" the plugin to play dragon age: inquisition tho..

also, the files are already there ;-) forgot to mention that sorry(they are included with aurora)

Guys, sure it's the Aurora plugin and not the Dashlaunch to show temperatures? maybe i'm wrong :unsure:

dashlauch has nothing to do with the "freestyle" plugin m8 ;-) nor did anyone say anything about dashlaunch?
  • Like 1

Ops, I was thinking to the "shuttemps" option that shows temperatures in the shutdown dialog. My bad

Ops, I was thinking to the "shuttemps" option that shows temperatures in the shutdown dialog. My bad

you're fine man, i had re-read the thread like 4 times wondering if i was missing something lol..

Dam ! with those temps you wouldn't need a heater in winter time,could boil a jug to make a cuppa as well :p

Dam ! with those temps you wouldn't need a heater in winter time,could boil a jug to make a cuppa as well :p

ikr?? mine does get warm from time to time.. too bad no one made a watercooled thing for it.. my PC processor never gets above 30ºC ;-)

ikr?? mine does get warm from time to time.. too bad no one made a watercooled thing for it.. my PC processor never gets above 30ºC ;-)

There is watercooling for Xbox 360 aswell... you just haven't found it ;) although, i only know of them for PHAT consoles, not slim...

• Like 1

There is watercooling for Xbox 360 aswell... you just haven't found it ;) although, i only know of them for PHAT consoles, not slim...

well would be the reason, also i haven't looked into it?? but my slim stays @ 60-65º so dont need it