RealModScene

Well you can't exactly be called a spammer with only that amount of posts & gavin is a mod so high post count is to be expected,actually gavin has some catching up to do swizzy's way ahead.

Swizzy has been at the mod thing longer then me. I was asked to be a mod, because the admins thought my contributions were helpful, but, if you go check my post count over at TX, I have close to 2000 there, and I hardly go there now, as I am busy on this forum, and they really only support their hardware, which is kinda hard to get at the moment, as they have stopped production on everything, so there isnt much interesting going on there, other then what is in the news, and most of that gets posted here first. ;)

Also if we are considering post count here, does that mean I shouldnt ban the hypothetical person that trys to sell shoes in the aurora release thread, because the have only 1 post? The bans are not permanent, as I said it is a 1 week ban. That way the op will read, and find the answer. Is that to much to ask for. I know when you are in highschool they tell you there is no such thing as a stupid question, but in real life there is. This has hit the point it is no longer a reasonable question, and has gone over the line to stupid.

• Like 3

i just want people to think.. there is such a thing as stupid questions.. 

• Like 3

you overestimate yourself, vainly, get back to the earth.

and if this was directed to me.. ahahahahahahahahaha opinions are like assholes.. everybody has 1...

• Like 2

opinions are like assholes.. everybody has 1...

dammm... the sec best drop of day.... WTF... LOL... hell of a good start of the day for me. whats NEXT......

• Like 2

dammm... the sec best drop of day.... WTF... LOL... hell of a good start of the day for me. whats NEXT......

Shit happens, lmao.. Never know who will poke in ;-)

amount of posts doesn't matter.. at all.. he is a mod because of what he does/has done here.. and check his signature m8. YOU WILL BE BANNED if you ask ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS!! and it is the crew BEHIND the scenes that is important.. Gavin was asked to be a mod.. and he does his job VERY WELL!!

hell my post count is low as shit, but the talks i've had with people in PM's, and stuff i've done for em, matter.. not some post count.. only reason why yours is catching up is cuz you post random msgs everywhere..

and the reason i posted " :rofl: " was cuz of your lack of an ability to post something that made any type of sense m8..

"If you meant it  tongue in cheek it pays to add a p type smiley as it may not quite come across the way you expected" <---  what is that? besides the fact of your grammar is messed up? here.. as gavin shot me this song to use in my next video..

and only reason i'm responding like this, is because i wanted to use the song somehow.. and you attacked me..

tongue in cheek means joke & is not to be taken seriously

The comment about calling members spammers was left open to interpretation (also directed at a mod keep that in mind honestly who wants to piss a mod off ).I have no idea if he's serious or joking.I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.The spam could be in reference to the OP already being given the info required & warning,any posts after that can be considered irrelevant hence the spammer comment coming into play.You did what most do & took it as an attack without standing back first.First rule of the net,never post in anger.I can't read minds neither can you.So i take a look at your post count it's what i would call normal just like mine therefore i conclude the spam comment was meant as a joke however without the :p  it's left open to interpretation.This is the net after all i've seen it many times in forums where a post is made & has gone misunderstood because of a trivial missing smiley.

edit..hopefully this post explains what i meant earlier regarding "not quite come across the way you expected"  member may be serious about spamming or may be joking i can't tell.Time this thread was put to bed yes

• Like 1