RealModScene
splicer397

black ops 2 zombies help.

Can anyone help me to find and install some offline zombies mods dont need anything for online just wanna mess about on zombies.

you're better off having a trainer.. as the newer TU's nixed the GPD mods, over at XYZmods.com they have aurora specific trainers.. 

http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/forum/86-aurora-trainers/

dunno, why the hell we have to register there to see the content.

Everyother subforum is public.

Because of the "Partnership" i would like to suggest RMS to create an extra Subforum for officially supported Trainers (with that specific engine) here

Because of the "Partnership" i would like to suggest RMS to create an extra Subforum for officially supported Trainers (with that specific engine)

and you can sign in with your facebook account, or twitter account.. no need to sign up?? but good suggestion tho.. as it IS Aurora specific.. lol

and you can sign in with your facebook account, or twitter account.. no need to sign up?? but good suggestion tho.. as it IS Aurora specific.. lol

Dont have facebook nor twitter

Dont see a problem to create a forums here.

And yes, i just miss a subforum here. There is a coorparation between them, and RMS doesn't show this. I guess they'll understand very soon.

Well there is co-op between the phoenix(http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news) and xyzmods.. not xyzmods and RMS..

altho.. i do agree with the fact there should be a subforum here.. since it is mostly aurora sutff here, but there COULD be a reason there isn't 1 already??

jmo

but since i'm a nice guy, here ;-)

https://www.mediafire.com/?ei98whf9350j9r9

• Like 1

Because of the "Partnership" i would like to suggest RMS to create an extra Subforum for officially supported Trainers (with that specific engine) here

This implies that WE support their trainers, we don't... they're supported by Aurora as in Aurora will load them and so on, but we do not offer direct support as to how to use them, that's up to each trainer developer to do, after all, we didn't write them...

We do have some of the developers from XYZMods here on this forum, these guys do help out when they have time and see the thread "in time" (meaning before someone else answered with a good enough answer)

The way to install them is easy, but is also mentioned where you download them from... so... if you're not willing to join their forum, you'll be left without the trainer and even without support for the trainer... it's not something we're going to change any time soon ;)

• Like 1

Do you personally support skins from other skin devs? It is another thing that can be offered.

The Community will support each other, thats why there are forums.

We do have many subforums which are also not supported by Phoenix but just talk.

Trainers are definitly a major feature in Aurora, and there should be a subforum for this, that is just obvious.

I think it belongs here but you can even put it in the Xbox Section. No one will die for that, and your content will grow further for positive.

There are many questionable policies everywhere, like their forum.

They decided to hide their "Aurora" Content. I decided to not register. You decided to vote against a subforum here. The Community decides about ideas. The Developers decides to listen or not.

Anyway, we'll see what's next. ;)

Do you personally support skins from other skin devs? It is another thing that can be offered.

The Community will support each other, thats why there are forums.

We do have many subforums which are also not supported by Phoenix but just talk.

Trainers are definitly a major feature in Aurora, and there should be a subforum for this, that is just obvious.

I think it belongs here but you can even put it in the Xbox Section. No one will die for that, and your content will grow further for positive.

There are many questionable policies everywhere, like their forum.

They decided to hide their "Aurora" Content. I decided to not register. You decided to vote against a subforum here. The Community decides about ideas. The Developers decides to listen or not.

Anyway, we'll see what's next. ;)

well why not create your OWN site, then host the trainers yourself? you seamlessly forgot ppl do this out of their spare time.. not because tha like to hear whiny ppl complaining constantly..  hell, there's 3 ways to log into that site, you chose to not use any of them.. i shared because i'm a nice guy.. others, to include the staff here, you might not be so lucky with.. so you might want to watch the attitude.. it is a SEPARATE entity from xyzmods.. All phoenix did was implement the trainer function that FSD was supposed to have?(im assuming of course)..  but honestly, you'll get no more from me.. create an account over there and bitch to them!

and BTW.. it was the staff that decided to ALLOW trainers at all.. they could have JUST AS EASILY made it to where you CAN NEVER use em..

• Like 1

And Swizzy PERSONALLY made programs to help ppl make skins.. DEAR BABY JESUS HELP ME!! lmao

AND why not ask AxR to import his trainers here?? as he makes MOST of them?? HE could just as easily up them here.. or anyone over there.. maybe they just dont want to? did you see their mega trainer hosted elsewhere?? NOPE.. EVEN had to have an account with them to use it.. but i digress.. if u need to cheat, you don't deserve a chance..

• Like 1

Dont feel offended bro xD. Guess you didnt understand. MR will understand and decide. Im fine with any decision. Seperation doesnt mean unity btw. ;p

Dont feel offended bro xD. Guess you didnt understand. MR will understand and decide. Im fine with any decision. Seperation doesnt mean unity btw. ;p

im not offended.. lmao.. why would u think that? i just dont help people that do ignant shit.. like whine and complain how come this dont do that..

thats like asking Apple for Microsoft support.. lmao

AND im sure xboxunity is to bring players together.. not cheaters.. lol

Just because MaesterRowen is the main admin you see posting on this site, last time I checked this site, and Xbox Unity belong to JQE, and not MaesterRowen. I could be wrong, but I dont think I am....

• Like 1