RealModScene
2Ceedz

[REQ] Coverflow customization

Ok,

It took alot longer then I thought..but, finally I did it!!  Thank You!!

I'm thinking about tweaking it a hair more...but got what i wanted.  ;-)  Had a learning curve...was stupid and didnt look up how to use it, just went off your earlier post. (But that's how your learn, right? HaHa)

JIC you want to see my end result check this:  (Also will be working on a modification of the Gallery one, but not in a hurry..LoL.)   Oops, forgot to take a pic of the default Spine by Phoenix coverflow, in case someone wants to compare, will add it later.  I have 2 CFs atm, Lower Spine and Lower Spine 2 (I made 2 just to see how it look a little higher.)

Thanks again for everyone's help on this matter!!! 

**Edited with original 'Spine by Phoenix' pic**

post-11679-0-15763500-1431245044_thumb.jpg

post-11679-0-92423900-1431245056_thumb.jpg

post-11679-0-20409600-1431248467_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ok,

It took alot longer then I thought..but, finally I did it!! Thank You!!

I'm thinking about tweaking it a hair more...but got what i wanted. ;-) Had a learning curve...was stupid and didnt look up how to use it, just went off your earlier post. (But that's how your learn, right? HaHa)

JIC you want to see my end result check this: (Also will be working on a modification of the Gallery one, but not in a hurry..LoL.) Oops, forgot to take a pic of the default Spine by Phoenix coverflow, in case someone wants to compare, will add it later. I have 2 CFs atm, Lower Spine and Lower Spine 2 (I made 2 just to see how it look a little higher.)

Thanks again for everyone's help on this matter!!!

**Edited with original 'Spine by Phoenix' pic**

looks good man.. congrats on figuring out how to do it!!

and I would have run it though the ceiling, that usually has more room. :)with the crawl space and stuff. unless there is a second story, in which case, it might be harder. you could always run it along the outside of the house in a pipe(helps prevent people from pulling wired MIM attacks) and through the wall. :)

lol.. sheesh, trying to cover all your bases huh... who needs security when gav is paranoid enough to think of everything?? good suggestion..
  • Like 2

looks good man.. congrats on figuring out how to do it!!

lol.. sheesh, trying to cover all your bases huh... who needs security when gav is paranoid enough to think of everything?? good suggestion..

As a computer expert, I get paied to think of these things. lol. Modding is a hobby, I am a computer tech, and what kind of tech would I be, if I didnt think of these things. I do every thing from fixing virus's, to pentesting. it just depends on the day. I dont think it is paranoid, to think logically. :) now WIFI is a whole different beast, and no matter how secure you feel there, I can get into your network. the only problem there is it is time consuming, and most people notice the guy sitting outside their house on a laptop, but with the invention of the raspberry pi, and wifi hotspots, and pringles cans, I can hack your wifi from the comfort of my living room, then have a backdoor into your network, as long as the battery lasts. :p