RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sir1king

Help dlc not working on the evil within

hi guys i install the evil within and play all 15 chaptere and my xbox360 jtag and i wana install dlc assignment and downloaded and inject with horizone and download last TU with F3 and unloack dlc with xm360 and when i going to game nothing show up and i cant play dlc plz help me i try copy update and dlc with xex menu but not working.... When I go into the game not add anything 

my media id game is hdd1:content/0000000000000000/425307F4 

and i copy dlc like thies   HDD: \Content/000000000000000\00000002

and TU i downloaded form xboxunity and copy here 

HDD : \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 000B0000

but wallbash.gif  not working 

• Like 2

You need to put DLC here: hdd1:\Content\0000000000000000\425307F4\00000002\ and the TU here: hdd1:\Content\0000000000000000\425307F4\000B0000

Otherwise it won't work ;)

• Like 1

ok tnx Let me test it out

The "425307F4" part of it is the TitleID of the game, all games share this structure, the only difference is the TitleID

• Like 1

tnx i try any whay but did't work sorry my eng it's to bad but i try any whay i inject the evil within with horizone and play and all 15 chapters fineshd but when i wana play dlc assigment.... it's not working i update my tu and dlc and put him in my folder the evil within game and when i go to game nothing haplen just normal menu and normal chapters!?

tonight take screenshot and upload here to get my qus better

Perhaps you have the wrong TU for your version of the game? or perhaps you have NTSC DLC when your game is PAL or the other way around?

hi tnx for reply idon't now i download tu with aurroa 0.5 and downloas the dlc on the torrnet and it's unlock i upload a screen shot on my folder u can see him and how figure out my dlc for pal or ntsc or my game pal or ntsc but my title update download with aurroa and with xboxunity !?

post-59588-0-68297800-1430257080_thumb.jpg

hi tnx for reply idon't now i download tu with aurroa 0.5 and downloas the dlc on the torrnet and it's unlock i upload a screen shot on my folder u can see him and how figure out my dlc for pal or ntsc or my game pal or ntsc but my title update download with aurroa and with xboxunity !?

TU should be ok if downloaded with Aurora as it checks MediaID, i cannot tell you if it's NTSC or PAL, i don't have the game and cannot check...

I can maybe help you check if it's something else going on causing the problem...

Please don't tell others you got stuff from torrents here, we're not a piracy forum

• Like 2

ok sorry dude and any program can check my region and when i find the region change what to fix thies problem i really bad wana play 2 dlc

This probably mean one of two things:

1. The TU don't support the DLC

2. The TU is incorrect

Press the Guide Button (if you have the FSD Plugin loaded this will work) and you can see what TU is currently running in the lower right corner

If you do have the FSD plugin loaded and still don't see it, go to http://<xboxip>:9999 and you should see it there aswell

where in aurora find translator btw ?!

He meant that it might be better if you use google translate to translate what you're trying to say from your native language and vice versa...

• Like 2