RealModScene
BestNoob

Bug and Feeedbacklist by BestNoob

I will list here all things i recognize.

Aurora 0.4b

- Fatal Crash when launching xex from CD

- Title Update Backup really needed ?

- Aurora does not apply older TU when there are newer ones in XXXXXXXX / 000B0000 directory

@ 09.04.2015

- First Aurora detected already installed TU´s , but after some days aurora do not longer recognice this already installed TU´s and DLC´s !

• Like 2

I will list here all things i recognize.

Aurora 0.4b

- Fatal Crash when launching xex from CD

- Title Update Backup really needed ?

- Aurora does not apply older TU when there are newer ones in XXXXXXXX / 000B0000 directory

What do you mean "Title Update Backup really needed?" basically, TU's are stored there so you don't have to download them everytime you want it... Aurora allow you to select what TU to use

I think he is asking if it is needed. and I dont think he get what that feature does.

If i am understanding what the op is talking about, the TU scanning, that will copy installed tus that aurora doesnt have in its database, and copys it to the aurora folder. Correct me if i am wrong.

If that is the case, is it needed, no. but in that case, neither is aurora, or fsd. you could get away with just using xexmenu, which doesnt have any of these nice features.

• Like 2

I think he is asking if it is needed. and I dont think he get what that feature does.

If i am understanding what the op is talking about, the TU scanning, that will copy installed tus that aurora doesnt have in its database, and copys it to the aurora folder. Correct me if i am wrong.

If that is the case, is it needed, no. but in that case, neither is aurora, or fsd. you could get away with just using xexmenu, which doesnt have any of these nice features.

Okay

@ 09.04.2015

- First Aurora detected already installed TU´s , but after some days aurora do not longer recognice this already installed TU´s and DLC´s !

How can this be ? First few times i was running Aurora it recogniced installed TU and DLC those who were downloaded though FSD3 and also those uploaded via FTP

but now it does not show any