RealModScene
Taraki

Call Of Duty AW Multiplayer content

When i go to Multiplayer it tells me i need some contents and dont let me to play on system link it returns me to campaing mode menu,i have latest TU ver.7

• Like 1

You guys need to find the Compatibility pack(s)...

where to find or download these Compatibility pack(s)...

where to find or download these Compatibility pack(s)...

Where you'd normally find DLC for games and/or the games themselves you tend to find Compatibility Packs aswell, just search for "COD AW Compatibility Pack" or something like that and you'll probably find it...

can i give them the links

No, you cannot give them links to these files

No, you cannot give them links to these files

why im not allowed 2  or cuz there is no downnload link for this files i download the files from XY+ ++++ (sorry ma english)

why im not allowed 2  or cuz there is no downnload link for this files i download the files from XY+ ++++ (sorry ma english)

Well, if there are no download links to where you link to, what use is it? you can tell ppl what forum holds them if you like, but we don't support piracy on this site, piracy includes linking to DRM protected data which ALL DLC is no matter if it's free or cost money... (Compatibility packs are DLC)

Well, if there are no download links to where you link to, what use is it? you can tell ppl what forum holds them if you like, but we don't support piracy on this site, piracy includes linking to DRM protected data which ALL DLC is no matter if it's free or cost money... (Compatibility packs are DLC)

i know sorry but im new in here so i can jut give them a link to website that have dlcs and etc here is the website http://www.xyzmods.com/

If people cant find this stuff on their own, then they shouldnt own a jtag, or use the internet in general. If you cant type into google Call of duty AW Compatability pack download jtag, then you should really find a different hobby. Not trying to be mean or anything, but you have no idea how many posts like this i have seen, both here and at the TX forums. All of this stuff is well documented, all you have to know is how to work google. That is how I learned all this stuff.

I seem to have another problem

I downloaded both compatibility packs and TU7 and put them in the correct folder

Everything works fine except for when I goto Exo Zombies and it looks for another DLC ?

now I'm lost ..................

I seem to have another problem

I downloaded both compatibility packs and TU7 and put them in the correct folder

Everything works fine except for when I goto Exo Zombies and it looks for another DLC ?

now I'm lost ..................

Someone mentioned Exo Zombies needed additional DLC, not compatibility packs... but something else...

Hi Swizzy

Been googling all morning and drinking so much coffee now but still cant find any DLC's for this

on the other side im buzzzzzing.............no more coffee for me

Hi Swizzy

Been googling all morning and drinking so much coffee now but still cant find any DLC's for this

on the other side im buzzzzzing.............no more coffee for me

there is a site that u can find all the game dlc u can also download aurorar trainers for any game u want go to this link www.xyzmods.com 

:) :) :)

• Like 1

Been on that site looking all over it and still cannot find the DLC's for Zombies 

Any time I try to play it it says I need to download DLC even though I have installed both compatibility packs.

Am I right in adding both these packs to content/advance warfare/oooooo----2 ?

Thanks

Been on that site looking all over it and still cannot find the DLC's for Zombies 

Any time I try to play it it says I need to download DLC even though I have installed both compatibility packs.

Thanks

Yes, but you probably need more things, and you shouldn't just search for "zombies", that's not going to be the name of it, basically... just grab any DLC you find for the game and install...

• Like 1

Thanks

bro add me on google and i will give u the links for the dlc  and compilaty pack

• Like 1