RealModScene
ethanvenzin

Shadow of mordor help please!!

Hi guys,so recently I downloaded a SOM title update from xbuc its title update 2 cause somehow it doesn't show up in aurora,so when I try to apply I get a fatal crash.

Please if someone could help me answer

anything is appreciated guys thanks

• Like 1

isn't this one of the games that required replacing default.xex with game.xex?

dvd 1 is installation

Dvd 2 is the game disk

Just extract with image browser start disk one let it install and delete it from your cover disk

Then you can copy dvd 2 and download tu 2

After all you can start normally

I know that,but for some reason when I try to run with title update it gives me a the game has been updated to an incompatible version,and when I try to replace with disc 1's default.xex it fatal crashes

I know that,but for some reason when I try to run with title update it gives me a the game has been updated to an incompatible version,and when I try to replace with disc 1's default.xex it fatal crashes

That probably means you're not using the correct TU for your version of the game...

• Like 1

I think its not an aurora issue as its choosing the right TU.

You should not change the default xex. It is just the wrong way.

Did you tried to update your console and dashlaunch? Maybe clearing your database and redownloading tu will solve the problem.

Dang,now I don't have any disc 2 default.xex

can anyone give me one?

It's enough with this thread, don't make a new thread just to ask for the default.xex... >_<

Can anyone upload TU2 2 me? XBUC is under maintenance for some days

Media ID: 4451D6B8

Try getting it from xbox unity. I have only ever had one problem getting a dlc from unity, and my xbox was downloading the wrong region dlc. Then again this was back in the days that FSD forced you to download all the dlc for the game. Havnt had this problem since FSD 3 rev 775 came out. :)

Try getting it from xbox unity. I have only ever had one problem getting a dlc from unity, and my xbox was downloading the wrong region dlc. Then again this was back in the days that FSD forced you to download all the dlc for the game. Havnt had this problem since FSD 3 rev 775 came out. :)

I think Shadow of Mordor's TU2 is too big to upload on Xbox Unity, the guys who administrate the site should do something about it

I think Shadow of Mordor's TU2 is too big to upload on Xbox Unity, the guys who administrate the site should do something about it

We can't allow users to upload any size files... it'd be a huge security hole... it would mean that a handful of computers could be told to upload a large file over and over... and it'd bring the server down easily... large files tend to take a while to download (upload from your computer) and process

The admins are working on multiple things, while they also have a personal life to attend to... not everyone is like me and can spend almost every waking hour answering questions and/or building homebrew applications

• Like 1

We can't allow users to upload any size files... it'd be a huge security hole... it would mean that a handful of computers could be told to upload a large file over and over... and it'd bring the server down easily... large files tend to take a while to download (upload from your computer) and process

The admins are working on multiple things, while they also have a personal life to attend to... not everyone is like me and can spend almost every waking hour answering questions and/or building homebrew applications

I know allowing everyone to upload 500+Mb files on the server is not a viable way, and I know you guys can't spend 24 hours here

I was thinking about allowing trustable members to upload the big TUs, or even you guys upload the big TUs, I don't know how the system works but maybe it is possible

Sorry if I sounded like an asshole with "the guys who administrate the site should do something about it", it was not my intention