RealModScene
Gedyged

Pls Help!!!!

Guys pls help I did a terrible accident :(. I am using Freestyle Dash File Manager and I just wanted to delete a file. Without much knowledge of how to use it I accidentally deleted the wrong folder :wallbash: ... which contained my ProfilesSo basically I lost all my progress in all my games  :crybaby:  .  Is there any way of restoring the folder? :help: 

How did you manage that? Title ID folders are clear to see. In Aurora you would have seen that thats a profile folder.

You may try to use recovery tools and fatxplorer on your PC but there is no 100% chance to get all back.

But hey if all lost you can replay anything again with a reason.

Well I did a stupid move wherein I pressed the LB button then B rather than RB then B  :wallbash: . So it deleted the folder on the left box rather than the right box where the folder I really wanted to delete is located.

How about the the saved files from the games? Are they stored in the profiles?

Everything profile related is stored in the profile folder... ( Hdd:\Content\E.....\ )

unless you can find a linux forensic distro that can read the xbox hdd format then i'm afraid the data will be lost.The profiles themselves are held in the content folder,you'll see them below folder with all the zero's which in future will allow backing them up which should be done when mucking around in the root of the drive (backup any data you intend to change)