RealModScene
s8n

Soul Calibur XBLA , stuck in Demo mode

hi members and Swizzy ,  i cant get this game out of Demo mode ive got the game from 2 different sources and still cant get it working right.  My process is the below.

66ACD9CE42F0DB47E788F0567BD92B4332A0681E58 > launch and check in 360 Content Manager if its Unlocked > Horizon ( extract all files to Soul Calibur folder ) > put the Soul Calibur folder on USB Hard Drive and try on Aurora.

stumped

Try to unlock the game with Yaris Swap. The program is a little bit outdated, but reliable. I never  had problems with it in the past.

• Like 1

hi members and Swizzy ,  i cant get this game out of Demo mode ive got the game from 2 different sources and still cant get it working right.  My process is the below.

66ACD9CE42F0DB47E788F0567BD92B4332A0681E58 > launch and check in 360 Content Manager if its Unlocked > Horizon ( extract all files to Soul Calibur folder ) > put the Soul Calibur folder on USB Hard Drive and try on Aurora.

stumped

Don't extract it, that removes the unlock :)

• Like 1

i think its xm360 that has that gui thingy & unlocks locked xbla content if it's in god format,it's never failed me

• Like 1

i think its xm360 that has that gui thingy & unlocks locked xbla content if it's in god format,it's never failed me

It doesn't do GOD format, it does XBLA format (LIVE containers) :p