RealModScene
detritus

Game Limit

Hi, just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of games that you can have with FSD? I have a 1TB internal HD and a 2TB external HD both with games on it can see all the games on the internal HD but not all of the ones on the external HD.

Thanks in advance

Bcoz you hav crossed that limits,,,

Probably 2 tp + 500gb is maximum available memoryspace

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

The limited Memory Space is on internal/externel HDs, 2TB per partition on JTAG/RGH Units. It may be possible, that the internal database from FSD is limited.

The limited Memory Space is on internal/externel HDs, 2TB per partition on JTAG/RGH Units. It may be possible, that the internal database from FSD is limited.

Per partition means???

You mean 2tp for internal another 2tp for external????

Per partition means???

You mean 2tp for internal another 2tp for external????

Exactly.

You can solder on the internally Sata connector (Motherboard), 3.5 Zoll HDs. They run without any problems, up to a Size of 2 TB, on JTAG/RGH Units.

• Like 1

Hi, just wondering if there is a limit to the amount of games that you can have with FSD? I have a 1TB internal HD and a 2TB external HD both with games on it can see all the games on the internal HD but not all of the ones on the external HD.

Thanks in advance

It's a memory issue in FSD... when your DB is to big, it'll end up swallowing to much memory with all covers and all that shit... Aurora is way better at handling this... right now for instance, i have 850 games in my Aurora library, that's way more then you'll probably encounter under normal circumstances...

Thanks for the answers guys.

Swizzy how hard is it to change over from FSD to Aurora ? Does Aurora allow both internal and external drives?

Thanks for the answers guys.

Swizzy how hard is it to change over from FSD to Aurora ? Does Aurora allow both internal and external drives?

Not harder then copying files to your console and changing your dashlaunch settings...

Yes, Aurora supports both internal and external drives

I'd like to add that FSD3 is working slower when you have a large library of games. Aurora will fix that problem for you. Also, in the future 0.3b update, Aurora will be optimized for large libraries (so they say).