RealModScene
CharleZ

Total newbie asking for help

Hey guys!

So to begin with and show how amazingly experienced I am... Recently I've bough Xbox 360 RGH and spent couple of days figuring out on how to install games. Wow. So just asume that I have no experience with this or any other gaming console at all. Okay, back to question part. I've tried downloading fifa 15 from many sources but none of them seemed to be working. It said something like "The game is .... Please try downloading it again" or whatever, can't really remember, but thats not the point. I guess the problem why it is not working is because of the outdated software which is: Dash Version 3.0b Rev735 / Kernel Version 2.0.16203.0. 
I would really appreciate if any of you could tell me if thats is the problem and how to update to 775 + latest kernel. I bet that there are some tutorials, but I couldn't find the right one. If you could post a link or a step by step walkthrough I'd be so happy!

Thanks in advance, for dealing with such newbies as me! Cheers!

• Like 1

Older Free style version is not for your problem ,,cause is still you didn't update your kernel version and may be you didn't properly installed .

OK I will come to the point

Nw you need to update your kernel version for 16747

Follow this link

This tut will help you

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Thank you, will try this as soon as I can. Are you sure that this will be enough to play fifa or any of other latest games? Should I update to 775 later on, or there is no need?

Thank you, will try this as soon as I can. Are you sure that this will be enough to play fifa or any of other latest games? Should I update to 775 later on, or there is no need?

It's enough yes, but you might wanna update to 775 aswell to enjoy all the functionality of F3 such as LiNK :)

and one more retarded question - what is LiNK?

Link is used for playing online multiplayer games , it's suitable for systemlink games only not all games

I already updated Kernel to the latest version, but fifa doesn't seem to be working yet. Could you please post a tutorial on FSD updating?

I already updated Kernel to the latest version, but fifa doesn't seem to be working yet. Could you please post a tutorial on FSD updating?

How did you transfer Fifa to your console? if it was done using FTP, did you make sure to use Binary transfer and not ASCII transfer?

Nevermind, got it working. Thanks for all the information. Would you recommend updating fsd to 775?

Yes, etheir that or Aurora

stick with fsd for now & place aurora the homebrew folder as it's a beta,if you've ever used portable type software on a pc then think of fsd & aurora the same,they are also portable so you can keep both on any drive or MU,besides if anything goes pear shaped you can still have one or the other to boot too.Always create backups of your fsd or aurora dash

the only reason to stick with FSD at the moment is that it has a file manager, and an option for ripping games. Aurora is a lot faster with loading your game collection, which is nice with big collection, sometimes FSD would freeze on me, because my collection has close to 200 items it had to load. Aurora always loads in less then 30Sec.

Can't help with updating kernal,i get mine done by a repairer,i don't want to take any chances

Ok, roger the part where you say "stick with fsd" :D Any tutorials about the  updating part?

It's in the settings menu iirc... both F3 and Aurora have built-in-updaters

So I need my console to be connected to the internet? Any other way with flash drive? Aren't there any tuts? Thanks for sticking with me all this time.

P.S. It's RGH2. Can it still be done via updater in the menu?

So I need my console to be connected to the internet? Any other way with flash drive? Aren't there any tuts? Thanks for sticking with me all this time.

P.S. It's RGH2. Can it still be done via updater in the menu?

Why don't you like connect to internet for your console???

Aren't you interested playing multiplayer games via link ??

I always thought it's impossible and I'm not sure whether I have / like games like that, cuz I'm pretty sure fifa, diablo, farcry etc. wouldn't work online.

I always thought it's impossible and I'm not sure whether I have / like games like that, cuz I'm pretty sure fifa, diablo, farcry etc. wouldn't work online.

Diablo 3 sure does

Check the forums for references to "LiNK" and etheir "F3" or "Aurora" and you'll see what it is, and how to use it...