RealModScene
jkiper

Aurora Install...

Hi, sorry for this if it's a dumb question... but I didnt see any guide for installing aurora from scratch... I've a new xbox with RGH, how do I install aurora from scratch? Do I've all the same functionality that FSD has? My xbox its clean, just with RGH... And don't know where to start to make aurora Work.

thanks in advance

I to would like to know how to install Aurora, I have F3 installed (Initally I had the F2 I think and I installed/upgraded to F3).

Also which version would I need to get, the first release to instal then update with the new releases, or the latest version and install that?

Just download the latest release of Aurora and copy files over to your Xbox, set as default in dashlaunch and done.

just donwload dashlunch put in a usb use the file manager form freestyle 3 to execute it (the default.exe of the dashluch in the usb) then just edit the lunch.ini and set the default.exe of aurora in the tab of rutes (where freestyle is set) after that just save it

remember to save the changes you have to press X in the device you want the lunch.ini

in the video after min 4

Yeap, the problem is that I formatted the internal memory from the original dash, so now it starts directly from the original dash, so I guess I've deleted fsd and dashlaunch, So... I was asking if I've to install all over again, first xexmenu, then dashlaunch and then FSD or Aurora...

Yeap, the problem is that I formatted the internal memory from the original dash, so now it starts directly from the original dash, so I guess I've deleted fsd and dashlaunch, So... I was asking if I've to install all over again, first xexmenu, then dashlaunch and then FSD or Aurora...

try install all over again

• Like 1

Dashlaunch wasn't uninstalled, it's in your NAND... the installer however was removed if you had it there...

Dashlaunch wasn't uninstalled, it's in your NAND... the installer however was removed if you had it there...

So... what should I do? Now, it's starting on xbox original dash

So... what should I do? Now, it's starting on xbox original dash

Start over again and make sure you have all the necessary files copied to your internal HDD. Launch dashlaunch and set the aurora default.xex as default launch dash.

• Like 1

Yeap... Aurora Installed... Fast and nice! VERY nice indeed, and fast too... Found a few bugs... like always starting in default view, and when you go to options and then back to the game view, then the configured view is there...Don't know why it offers to download more content than covers (like banners, backgrounds, etc) if there is no view to show them...

PS: Anyone knows any game with video preview to test it?

Thanks!!!

Can you explain more in details what you mean exactly?

The other assets are in the Details menu (Press Y) in order to download them you have to have livestrong disabled in dashlaunch tho...

Blackops 2 is one, Borderlands 2 is another...

I mean the different options of how games are shown in Aurora... (Spiral, flip book, etc...)

About the images, in Freestyle , depending on what you choose as the visualization style, it shows not only covers, also banners or backgrounds... I don't talking about dlc or updates, just the contents...