RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ciarkol

[Request/Suggestion] Few suggestion and changes

Ok, hello and thx for Aurora Phoenix its awesome.

I suggest a few changes, if u disagree its okey its only a suggetion, so how about add a Avatar on the right top with your profile picture and G pont's. Second suggestion is a change for button's, "button A" for Details and "button Y" for Launch. Adding some more background's, transparent menu buttons and game title and i don't know what its a issue but i can't log in to Web UI i type ip adress in web browser and its says is disconnect, i setup FTP and WebUi login and passwords and i can't connect, i need its because i life in Poland and no't every title have translate text to my language, and its wierd on my FSD i can connect, ohh and pic how it my look.

EYW2Ns.png

Sorry for my english, i don't speak it in a long time :thumbup:

The avatar can stay on left top, because right top show downloads

Ok thats not a problem :), right top for download status etc

a litle update what i meant to

vEsAiA.png

or total new outfit :p (don't konw if its possible)

ikIe2H.png

I can make a whole new look for dash and skin only its a problem to get it real i can't code i don't know how, i can make some suggestion but rest its up to programers.

The A for Details and Y for Launch seems wierd to me...

A is usually for "Select" or so, and Launch... you're more likely to want to launch the game then seeing details about it, so that's not going to change (sorry!) The part with transparent game title bar, not a bad idea, will show the suggestion to Phoenix and see what they say :) for the buttons bar it's better to leave it as-is so that each of the buttons are clearly visuable...

All of the visual changes can be done using a skin tho, so even if Phoenix don't want to change those values you can do so on your own ;) the tiles thingy for the skins might prove challenging tho, especially due to the fact that there's coverflow layouts, how will that work with your changes? you'll have to disable those and go for the banners instead perhaps, but not all games will have banners...

** Edit: **

Looking closer at your screenshots, the one with your custom background makes it kinda difficult to read the text for what game it is, and how many games are listed etc... how are you planning on dealing with that when users select a background that has white stuff around that area? that'll cause visual problems...

Edited by Swizzy

Ok thats not a problem :), right top for download status etc

a litle update what i meant to

vEsAiA.png

ikIe2H.png

I like your UI, keep work on this

The A for Details and Y for Launch seems wierd to me...

A is usually for "Select" or so, and Launch... you're more likely to want to launch the game then seeing details about it, so that's not going to change (sorry!)

** Edit: **

Looking closer at your screenshots, the one with your custom background makes it kinda difficult to read the text for what game it is, and how many games are listed etc... how are you planning on dealing with that when users select a background that has white stuff around that area? that'll cause visual problems...

You don't get my point button " A " for see detalis and so launch the game, or it my stay at it is its only a my suggestion :) , background can by choose by Phoenix to see it fit. I made a new picture for board for Aurora, have a look at my concept (but i have no idea what to put in right spot).

cjep92.png

I like your UI, keep work on this

thanks, but its only a picture i have no idea how to code it :p

is beautiful! I don't know how to code it but I hope someone will be able to make a skin like this

ikIe2H.png

You don't get my point button " A " for see detalis and so launch the game, or it my stay at it is its only a my suggestion :) , background can by choose by Phoenix to see it fit. I made a new picture for board for Aurora, have a look at my concept (but i have no idea what to put in right spot).

cjep92.png

thanks, but its only a picture i have no idea how to code it :p

I imagine that the idea is not Aurora have this intermediate interface between select games and see the other options . The second idea loses a bit for it.