RealModScene
kira125

[Aurora] Region Selector

i think ill be good to set the region of the game and set by defult i mean

using dashluch you can activate region spoff to switch the region of the game by presing rb

its posible to add an option to set permanetly the region you want for a game (whitout pressing rb) to lunch them

i think ill be good to set the region of the game and set by defult i mean

using dashluch you can activate region spoff to switch the region of the game by presing rb

its posible to add an option to set permanetly the region you want for a game (whitout pressing rb) to lunch them

Is there any particular reason you want to change the region of a game? for me all games work even without the spoof, no matter what region they are...

Because of the starting language i guess

That has nothing to do with the region tho, that's based on the version of the game (what's actually included) and what locale/language settings you have in the dashboard...

That has nothing to do with the region tho, that's based on the version of the game (what's actually included) and what locale/language settings you have in the dashboard...

for example i live in argentina (region ntsc) and quamtum theory is in english for ntsc and españish for pal

the same happens for kiler is dead so i have to use region sppof in those games

as them im sure there is more examples

for example i live in argentina (region ntsc) and quamtum theory is in english for ntsc and españish for pal

Only LT modded Consoles hav this region problems ,if u hav ntfs Console means u can't play pal format games

In Rgh and jtag Consoles can play both format games (ntfs/pal) bcz it's region free

Language is depending on your games

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

As both me and anonymous has mentioned, RGH/JTAG consoles are regionfree, there's no need to patch the games as they'll work perfectly fine as-is, there are some rare cases where you do need to have a correct region (the patch doesn't work with all games from what memory tells me, but... it's super rare)