RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
IcedFreon

Covers for games with the same ID

How can i change the cover for a game that has the same ID as another, example Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Both games have the SSFIV cover and id like to change one to the SSFIV Arcade cover and the other to USFIV cover.

i its posible :) kind of complicate but possible

Technically yeah, it is... you have to figure out which db entry is connected, what files to replace and make a backup of the first one, then change it using Xbox Unity, followed by restoring the original files, this will modify the files for 1... but... still, not likely something a normal end-user would do...

Delete Super and only play Ultra. Ultra uses same TitleID so same DLC folder so you won't miss anything. In Ultra you can play with Arcade Edition rules if preferred so no loss. This is no actual solution to your question but it's what I did in the end

Technically yeah, it is... you have to figure out which db entry is connected, what files to replace and make a backup of the first one, then change it using Xbox Unity, followed by restoring the original files, this will modify the files for 1... but... still, not likely something a normal end-user would do...

agree, i do that for my emulator and its awesome :)

http://i.imgur.com/h0us8pp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JMKtsms.jpg

Delete Super and only play Ultra. Ultra uses same TitleID so same DLC folder so you won't miss anything. In Ultra you can play with Arcade Edition rules if preferred so no loss. This is no actual solution to your question but it's what I did in the end

why still playing AE havin Ultra? this will be my frist question , if you still want to do this i know how

check my pictures above im using the same emulator with different covers