RealModScene
TheExecutter

Folder problem

Hi, so i have a $RECYCLING.BIN folder on my external and its 40 GB size, and its anoying when it always shows up on xexmenu, but when i want to delete it the xbox freezes... How can I remove it?

Hi, so i have a $RECYCLING.BIN folder on my external and its 40 GB size, and its anoying when it always shows up on xexmenu, but when i want to delete it the xbox freezes... How can I remove it?

Plug it into your computer and delete it there... the reason your xbox freezes is because it takes time to delete 40GB of data, there's probably thousands of files there...

the problem is i cant delete it on pc, becouse i if i remove it, it comes back becouse i removed something xD

Do Shift + Delete and it'll be erased and not moved to the recycle bin...

etheir way, when you remove the recycle bin it's not moved to the recycle bin...

Also, you can just leave your console be while removing it, eventually it'll come back to life and the files will be gone...

recycle bin will always reappear after connecting to the computer unless specified manually,it's best to let windows create the r/bin in case you accidentally delete something you want to retrieve.So once you have checked the recycle bin contents & you no longer need said contents,empty the recyc bin from windows or use ccleaner if it's installed,once that's done it will now be empty,when connecting the hdd to fsd you will now have no issue deleting the r/bin from fsd file manager