RealModScene
alxskater

Question about risk (dual nand + LT 3.0)

Hi, i had an RGH slim Trinity console with the driver flashed, but it was burned by a lightening. Now I be able to have a Trinity mother with dual nand.

Is very dangerous go live with a LT 3.0 flashed DVD reader to go out to LIVE? (in the original nand), Because I dont know what to do between let the flashed driver or try to let it original.

First of all, thanks.

Lt3.0 is designed for retail console ,,so u can connect with live but while on u connect with live don't use pirated disc maybe you have been banned

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

It's been a very long time since someone got banned for just having a flashed drive, if you only use burnt games on your RGH nand you should be fairly safe...

However, Dual NAND consoles aren't 100% safe on live, the only truly safe way to play on Xbox Live is to have 2 consoles, one completely untouched and one modified...

• Like 2

It's been a very long time since someone got banned for just having a flashed drive, if you only use burnt games on your RGH nand you should be fairly safe...

However, Dual NAND consoles aren't 100% safe on live, the only truly safe way to play on Xbox Live is to have 2 consoles, one completely untouched and one modified...

Hi Swizzy, thanks for your replay.

Is the risk of ban bigger using the LT than using originals in the original Nand (with Dual Nand)?, Do you know if the server detect the pirated console for the flashed driver or for the copied DVD? (I want to know that the risk is the flashed driver or the copied DVD)

Thanks.

Hi Swizzy, thanks for your replay.

Is the risk of ban bigger using the LT than using originals in the original Nand (with Dual Nand)?, Do you know if the server detect the pirated console for the flashed driver or for the copied DVD? (I want to know that the risk is the flashed driver or the copied DVD)

Thanks.

Like i said, long time since someone got banned for just having flashed drive...

The most common reason ppl get banned is because they:

1. Play games on Xbox Live before they're released to the store(s) [this is a no-brainer, of course microsoft is going to know you pirated the game if you have it before it was even released!]

2. Play games that aren't 100% validated (games work even with minor errors in the security sectors)

That said, there is a small chance that microsoft can detect the hacked firmware, but it's so small that it's essentially not there... don't worry about it ;) just don't play pirated games on the retail nand and you should be as safe as you can possibly be...

• Like 1

Like i said, long time since someone got banned for just having flashed drive...

The most common reason ppl get banned is because they:

1. Play games on Xbox Live before they're released to the store(s) [this is a no-brainer, of course microsoft is going to know you pirated the game if you have it before it was even released!]

2. Play games that aren't 100% validated (games work even with minor errors in the security sectors)

That said, there is a small chance that microsoft can detect the hacked firmware, but it's so small that it's essentially not there... don't worry about it ;) just don't play pirated games on the retail nand and you should be as safe as you can possibly be...

OK, thanks man.

I just looking to save money of original games (In Argentina the games are expensive and use the DVD burner i bought =/ ).

I had the reader flashed (LT 3.0), do you recommend to let it flashed or configure it as retail console?, if i play original games in an flashed reader is the same risk as play copied games in an flashed reader?

I played with Turn 10 a few weeks before Forza came out...... and too this day I'm still wondering why/how I got banned....... :) lololol...

OK, thanks man.

I just looking to save money of original games (In Argentina the games are expensive and use the DVD burner i bought =/ ).

I had the reader flashed (LT 3.0), do you recommend to let it flashed or configure it as retail console?, if i play original games in an flashed reader is the same risk as play copied games in an flashed reader?

Originals are significantly lower risk... you cannot restore it to be 100% original... so it's better to just leave it as-is ;)

• Like 1

OK, if i play Original games in the flashed (LT 3.0) driver on the original Nand, do you think it will be safe? (and maybe some copied games (the ones you play 2 or 3 times on live and then drop it to the basket) off course, after they are in the market and don't mixing the profiles and the storage of RGH and Live nand) is its okey to don't worry of being banned?

playing pirated/original games on a flashed drive is a cat and mouse chase, you, me and the next guy will never know what they look for when you've pirated a game/had your drive flashed etc. and playing "online" connected to "live" ................ there's so much going into it that you will never know bud.  it's been discussed loads and loads of times.

I have a few good conspiracy theories though.... :)

.....................there's numerous discussions on what, how, when and why they do it...... that's why the "jtag" scene is the dogs bollix man, normal machine for your normal games and live and the "underworld" for your jtag :)

But the guys who are developing or know a lot of xbox will know about the risk of the Bann in the diferent pirate consoles, un less much better than me.

take a step back and have a look at the bigger picture. 

I make a system, and you connect to it, I want to know who's connecting and since I wrote the system in the first place then I'd like to know the "ins and outs" you see where I'm coming from...? I'd like to know what people are doing with it, the times they play, the games the play and since I "made" the system in the first place then I have that information to hand, after all your connecting to "my" server....

Since it's mysql and the like,database and stuff then all I have to do is write a simple query.....

greater than, more than, equal too, less than.... :) in a blink of an eye I have every profile that's ever been hacked, tampered with or flashed....

I won't get started but the last ban, 2006 I think it was, clever marketing, just before forza 4 or 3 I think it was, how ever, xbox sales had slumped, I think the ps3 had been released, soooo, ban the people with the flashed drives, after all the top games were out, forza and cod........but wait, why don't we just ban the console, that way keeping there online id and score and achievements, putting a carrot in front of the donkey.......what did we all do? we all went out and got our selves a new console and logged back in to recover our gamer tags to play the new forza or COD...... xbox sales went through the roof......after all, we only had the console banned. OK we had to start from scratch but it was worth it to blaze around the track in a skyline at 400mph

If "they" had banned the profile etc. then I might not have bothered, but all them lovely achievements.! I wanted them back...and so did 500,000 others! :)

clever marketing. half a million consoles banned, and a good chance that 450 million would rush out and buy a new one. (apart from all the losers that said they'd hop onto the psn and fuc* m$, ha, they got caught and didn't pay any respect to the fact they'd saved $100 on games in the past.....they spit the dummy out and I bet you most of them came back)....see makes sense don't it....450,000 times $200 usd... = shed loads of income

But that's just the tip of my conspiracy theories .... don't get me started on C4eva :)

Wow, the largest post i have ever read. A lot of people say that and the thermical problem that if you have the original console they bring a new one.

its Okey is their sever and they know every Mac thats connect to it and time and everything they like to know.

but i want to know that is normal (this days) get banned with an lt flashed driver playing original games or copied games.

lol...enjoy...

LT flashed, well yeah they all know what were doing bro.....

bans, they haven't been round for a while.....so what, you get banned, you buy a new console. 

the dollars that you have saved, you can afford it. :)

• Like 1

OK if i have risk of ban playing originals and copyes with lt flashed driver I will only buy the original games that will use too much (like fighting games or maybe some shooter) and burn the other that be played one or two times online (like batman origins).

Tanks for your advice datastream

I also have a dual nand trinity console with lt3.

I am using one harddrive for live and one for rgh (I highly recommend you having seperated harddrives!).

I am playing with burned discs on xbox live, never had any problems (I am burning my games on Verbatim discs).

• Like 1

Thanks man!! i was waiting for someone who had it and tell me if its work or not. The hdd (or memory unit) of the RGH (with the games and the profile of RGH) appear like unformated Disk in the original dash? (I think that because that memory unit doeset have the originalxbox format) to know if i will have to disconect the internal hard Drive of RGH to play on live. Dont you have any problem with the internal 4gb memory? because its connected in both working nands.

My console doesnt have a internal 4GB memory, I am using one 250GB internal harddrive for RGH and one 250GB internal harddrive for live.

And you dont unmount the other device? (the RGH hdd when you are on live) (for the RGH corrupted user)

If I am changing to Live, I just turn the console off, plug out the RGH HDD and plug in the Live HDD, press the Nand change button, do a little test by starting the console with the eject button and then I can play on live.

• Like 1

Ok Falaga thans for your coment. i have an internal HDD for RGH and an ms memory unit for live, I think i will have to unplug it every time play on live, will I have to disconnect the 4gb internal memory? or just dont use it? for the cleannest wey

Ok Falaga thans for your coment. i have an internal HDD for RGH and an ms memory unit for live, I think i will have to unplug it every time play on live, will I have to disconnect the 4gb internal memory? or just dont use it? for the cleannest wey

Just don't use it and you should be ok... otherwise, just install a switch for the 3.3v line or something like that...

• Like 1

Ok. i will not use the internal 4gb unit (dont trust in my Hand with a soldering pencil).

thanks to all, i hope dont get banned.

If you use ABGX360 and check and patch all your images , it will make burned disks a lot more safe for live. I only use a 320gb drive for live and have all my RGH stuff on a external USB drive, I never unplug it and never have had a problem going on live. Internal drives used with RGH should never be used on a live though. that's just asking for trouble.

I have mine set to disable the internal 320GB drive when I switch to RGH and it enables a 4gb memory unit,  on live the 4gb mem unit is disabled and the 320gb drive is enabled . works great and has been for about 2 years now.