RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mony123

Everything Described ! Need some help'O!

Hello,

Whats Up guys, So..... Things I have

1) A Cool Runner ( programmed soldered)

2) A flashdmp.bin and

3)updlfash.bin

4)Xell Reloaded

5)Cpu Key Dvd key EVERYTHING !

6)Corona 4gb

7)48 MB PROPER UPDFLASH.bin FIle !

8) Configured Launch.ini file With Dashlaunch 

What Happened ?

Now I am Realllyyyy F****d up

1) Single Red Dot (Bad Update), just Boot's TO XELLRELOADED ( 4gb Console )  

2) I booted into xell reloaded with a new flash drive formatted to FAt 32 and feeded with updflash.bin

It didn't work

3) raw flash v3 , v4 goes black Screen

4) I am AT a Far Place With no Such Eqiupment 

What should I DO PLEASE help :'(

You can not flash a 4GB carona in xell or with rawflash, as this is only for non BGA nand systems?(All systems except 4GB carona). Try looking into Carona 4GB nand reader/writer.

Dude I there ANY other WAy I dont Have the Wires or Things I just Wanna Boot TO dash Or linux Somehow ?

Dude I there ANY other WAy I dont Have the Wires or Things I just Wanna Boot TO dash Or linux Somehow ?

You can boot to linux using XeLL even if your normal dash don't work, however... there is no way to flash a MMC corona without hardware unless the dashboard is working at this time...

You can boot to linux using XeLL even if your normal dash don't work, however... there is no way to flash a MMC corona without hardware unless the dashboard is working at this time...

Please Can You help me Boot Into Linux  ,So I Can USE FTP I have A Proper Image Built , and Thus Can Access Flash Memory Too !?

Please Can You help me Boot Into Linux  ,So I Can USE FTP I have A Proper Image Built , and Thus Can Access Flash Memory Too !?

No, Linux cannot access the MMC etheir afaik...

But, if you want to give it a try, feel free to download any Xbox 360 specific Linux build, there are some out there, just use google... there's atleast a ubuntu version out...

No, Linux cannot access the MMC etheir afaik...

But, if you want to give it a try, feel free to download any Xbox 360 specific Linux build, there are some out there, just use google... there's atleast a ubuntu version out...

Thank you For your Help ,Awesome !

Last Question?

If I use LPT cable ,Like this one (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/) will it wok ?

Sorry to disturb you dude

THANK YOU SWIZZY !

Thank you For your Help ,Awesome !

Last Question?

If I use LPT cable ,Like this one (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/) will it wok ?

Sorry to disturb you dude

THANK YOU SWIZZY !

That doesn't work on MMC corona's, on MMC corona's you have to use a MMC Card Reader + a SD Adapter or something...

Search the post for this: "SD-Card (Corona V2/V4)"

I have Made A SD NAND READ WRITE KIT

I didnt solder it to the board is there a risk ?

And DO i have to use the Flux Because on the solder it says 2.2g flux pre applied !

I have Made A SD NAND READ WRITE KIT

I didnt solder it to the board is there a risk ?

And DO i have to use the Flux Because on the solder it says 2.2g flux pre applied !

There's always risks involved, if you didn't solder correctly (made shorts for instance) you can cause damage, if your soldering skills sucks you may cause damage to the pads, if you didn't use the correct components you can also cause damage (you might be sending to much power!)

Generally for "noobs" or "newbies" i'd recommend grabbing a ready-made kit like TX R/W kit or Maximus SDTool

Personally i use the later ;)

Some general advice; don't do shit like this unless you feel calm and understand what you are about to do... beeing stressed leads to higher risks then when you are calm and do things slowly ;) (taking your time to check, double check or even triple check every connection and everything else before proceeding)

Also, keep in mind that nobody but yourself is responsible for any damage you may be causing while attempting this, if you feel that you don't understand something, ask before you do something... or leave your console to someone that know what they're doing

There's always risks involved, if you didn't solder correctly (made shorts for instance) you can cause damage, if your soldering skills sucks you may cause damage to the pads, if you didn't use the correct components you can also cause damage (you might be sending to much power!)

Generally for "noobs" or "newbies" i'd recommend grabbing a ready-made kit like TX R/W kit or Maximus SDTool

Personally i use the later ;)

Some general advice; don't do shit like this unless you feel calm and understand what you are about to do... beeing stressed leads to higher risks then when you are calm and do things slowly ;) (taking your time to check, double check or even triple check every connection and everything else before proceeding)

Also, keep in mind that nobody but yourself is responsible for any damage you may be causing while attempting this, if you feel that you don't understand something, ask before you do something... or leave your console to someone that know what they're doing

Soldered It and Got It Working :)

Well Now I have 2 Nand dumps.bin 

No bad blocks Nand are the same it says

Now What Do I have to DO ?

I Created A Image Xebuild Image

RGH 2 Corona 4gb 

After writing it 

The console Doesnt even boot anymore what do i have to do I have a cool runner installed in !

DO i Have to program it again ?

I does Have power red light Nothing else The console gives nothing just Nothing !

You need to write the image, then you need to power cycle... you also have to lift the wire from the crystal...

You need to write the image, then you need to power cycle... you also have to lift the wire from the crystal...

Write Ecc Or The Write Nand Option After creating Image what do you mean Life wire from the crystal Thnx :)

What tool are you using exactly? and you don't want to write a ECC... you want to write a Freeboot image...

Before writing verify that your dump you're about to write is 48MB also... (if it's 16.5 it's wrong)

If you don't understand what i say, or mention, please... take a step back, look at what you're doing... read up a couple of extra times before you continue, if you mess about to much with this without having a clue what you're doing... you WILL end up with a broken console that is VERY difficult to fix...

What tool are you using exactly? and you don't want to write a ECC... you want to write a Freeboot image...

Before writing verify that your dump you're about to write is 48MB also... (if it's 16.5 it's wrong)

If you don't understand what i say, or mention, please... take a step back, look at what you're doing... read up a couple of extra times before you continue, if you mess about to much with this without having a clue what you're doing... you WILL end up with a broken console that is VERY difficult to fix...

Yeah I Got A 48MB nand exactly, And The nands Are the same no Bad blocks

And Yes I created An XeBuild Image that Is Created AS UPDflash.bin

And its exactly 48Mb

IDK what happened The console Doesn't even start up No green lights no red lights nothing 

Well I Can Still Write And REad Nand, I have A Programming Cable For cool runner too

What should i do sir :) 

thnx 

MMC corona's cannot have badblocks... the phison handle those for us...

You need to write the updflash.bin file to your corona, then you need to lift the wire which connects the crystal to ground... otherwise the console won't work...

Having no reaction at all can be caused by several things, some common ones include: short somewhere or nothing on the nand to start

MMC corona's cannot have badblocks... the phison handle those for us...

You need to write the updflash.bin file to your corona, then you need to lift the wire which connects the crystal to ground... otherwise the console won't work...

Having no reaction at all can be caused by several things, some common ones include: short somewhere or nothing on the nand to start

Okay I lifted the Wire From Crystal to ground resonator 

But the consle Is still not lighting up the fan is not starting to spin i wrote the nand succesfully

Okay I lifted the Wire From Crystal to ground resonator 

But the consle Is still not lighting up the fan is not starting to spin i wrote the nand succesfully

What tool did you use to write with?

I used An SD card reader method

For Tx Cr I succesfully reprogrammed with jtag xilink cable

And i used  Jrunner

Hey, I GOT IT WORKING :))))))) It BOOTED SUCESSFULLY IN THE FIRST FULL FUNCTION PROPER GLITCHING Booted in 10 SSECSSSS

Well Now I dont know What happened AFter the first boot I deos not Now even power on As before :((

i did nothing 

i don't know etheir what you've done... i'd recommend leaving your console to someone that knows what they're doing...