RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
barelynotlegal

avatars where working great, they showed up and not greyed out. woke up this morning and went to edit them, while loading the avatar editor it seems as if its on a loading loop. left for ten minutes and nothing. so i rebooted and now they are greyed out. when i first got my console it was on the dash before last(retail) and where greyed out. i tried all updated via usb, and disk. could never get it to read the update($$ystemupdate, $system update)

i updated the dashboard to the latest release  and everything was working with avatars. i dont know if my son was on it last night as he is not supposed to .

while on retail dash avatars seem to be fine

i am running latest fsd and dashboard(retail),  with a demon for dual nand purposed.

any suggestions?

another question, when i am to "edit my ini" wich one? i have 3 different ones. one for dashlaunch, one for hdd1/launch.ini and also ine more i think in flash too.

i have edited all 3 to enable the detection of updates .

thanX in advance

avatars where working great, they showed up and not greyed out. woke up this morning and went to edit them, while loading the avatar editor it seems as if its on a loading loop. left for ten minutes and nothing. so i rebooted and now they are greyed out. when i first got my console it was on the dash before last(retail) and where greyed out. i tried all updated via usb, and disk. could never get it to read the update($$ystemupdate, $system update)

i updated the dashboard to the latest release  and everything was working with avatars. i dont know if my son was on it last night as he is not supposed to .

while on retail dash avatars seem to be fine

i am running latest fsd and dashboard(retail),  with a demon for dual nand purposed.

any suggestions?

another question, when i am to "edit my ini" wich one? i have 3 different ones. one for dashlaunch, one for hdd1/launch.ini and also ine more i think in flash too.

i have edited all 3 to enable the detection of updates .

thanX in advance

You need to install 16747 avatar data for the hacked nand to have avatar support, there was a new update released on xbox live today

so i should accept the liv update? or download it from the web and install?

You don't ever accept an official system update when you are using a JTAG/RGH console.

You need to apply the correct update to match your console's current kernel version.

For example, if your JTAG/RGH console is on 16747, you can apply the 16747 update to install Avatar/Kinect data.

It is also worth mentioning that XeBuild's Update Mode will send the data to your console's internal hard drive (HDD1) if the correct $SystemUpdate folder is present.

• Like 1

You don't ever accept an official system update when you are using a JTAG/RGH console.

You need to apply the correct update to match your console's current kernel version.

For example, if your JTAG/RGH console is on 16747, you can apply the 16747 update to install Avatar/Kinect data.

It is also worth mentioning that XeBuild's Update Mode will send the data to your console's internal hard drive (HDD1) if the correct $SystemUpdate folder is present.

once again BL4K3Y saves the day. thanX mate

booted Xell launcher and update popped up. all is good.

Not HDD1, not HDDX, rather HDDSYSEX

Not HDD1, not HDDX, rather HDDSYSEX

Good point, but as far as I know, it won't transfer the data to any other device (IntMU/USB).

Good point, but as far as I know, it won't transfer the data to any other device (IntMU/USB).

Yes, it only supports the internal harddrive...