RealModScene
falaga

Cheat Protection is a joke

Hello,

There is something I want to tell to the administration of LiNK. I dont want to insult anybody, but the "cheater protection" is a joke. The report function is just needless:

You need like 10 seconds to report somebody. To get banned, you must be reported 20 times. 20*10 seconds = 200 seconds = 3 min 20 seconds.

For creating a new account you need 1 minute!

The public rooms are full of cheaters and there is no way to play a fair game!

I wish there would be something like "vote for kick out of the room" for public rooms, so people can play in a fair match!

I know team FSD is not together anymore, but isnt there any possibility to integrate something like that in FSD/LiNK plugin?

• Like 1

It'd be great if this were fixed, however, keep in mind that FSD and Link is a free service provided by a disbanded development team who make virtually no money from this.  If you want it fixed, make a big ass donation to justify the time it would take to fix it, or code it yourself, or just get xbox live.

I know this of course. I know many people who would donate, if you could easily remove cheaters.

Yeah, there's a lot of hackers on LiNK.. specially at COD MW3, these days i was playing it and everybody just started flying above the map, throwing infinite grenades, and  then everybody falled from the sky and died, LOL it was cool.. but yes.. cheats only ruin the online gaming on LiNK.

I woudlnt call this cheating, it seems like it was a modded lobby.

But I am talking about UAV hacks, no recoil hacks, wallhacks. People dont need to be the host to use them!

I've just open new topic, i didnt see this! Restore kick button again!!! For some reason, starting from one release of fsd, the kick option simply was not jet clickable...

I've just open new topic, i didnt see this! Restore kick button again!!! For some reason, starting from one release of fsd, the kick option simply was not jet clickable...

To kick someone you have to be the creator of the room, to kill the cheater noobs we will have to create our own room and let the publics rooms for the cheaters....

It is not even possible to kick somebody if you are the creator of a room, we experienced that many times.

kick used to work back in x/3/2013. i used a few times to kick kids being ass's but i stoped hosting after i find out its all mostly kids being dumbass's