RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Presents LiNK

awesome. i just got my rgh and tested out xbslink and it barely works, was gonna try some of the other ones but when i saw this i said F it im gonna wait for this. Keep up the good work team FSD!

hey my friend im from iran do you want me for a test ?! i have a rgh 1 too.thanks a lot !

دستتون هم درد نکنه بابت زحمت هایی که می کشید ! شما رو نداشتیم چه می کردیم !بسیار سپاسگذارم ازتون!!!

HI everyone.

I have trouble with LiNK, when I join a room names ONLY bLACK OPS 2 title update 3 to disappear and I did not join the room and if I press A to still join the room my XBOX is off: s

STP idea?

sorry for the traduction but i'm french.

Thanks

• Like 1

hi all. need some help. i passed all checks load game, game says needs tu 8 and it says i have 0. go back to fsd dl tut 8 activate it. load game again still says the same thing. xbox is on latest dash i have fsd 3 and the latest dl installed.

delete all TU's in TU manager, clear the cache folder, restart console, re download TU's in TU Manager, set TU 8 as active and enjoy.

jpizzle thanks for the help got that to work now but i still cant get to play i join room goto game but noone is there

Press the guide button, select "System Link" and join a lobby then refresh the game list.

Remember though, you must be using the same title update as other players to be able to see their games.

hello man .i want use the metrostyle skin fsd , but... i'm download this skin and then i'm unzip rar file to xzp , use the freestyle manager to install this skin , when i reboot the skin my screen go to black.. please help me man ...

hello man .i want use the metrostyle skin fsd , but... i'm download this skin and then i'm unzip rar file to xzp , use the freestyle manager to install this skin , when i reboot the skin my screen go to black.. please help me man ...

what does that have to do with this thread ?

bonjour . je me suis inscrit sur link et le soucis est que : 

1445481760-192-168-1-18-image8.png

comment faire ? 

MERCI 

bonjour . je me suis inscrit sur link et le soucis est que : 

1445481760-192-168-1-18-image8.png

comment faire ? 

MERCI

This is a english forum, if you want help you'll have to ask in English, not French

Hello. How l authentification JQE360 is not fail? THANK YOU

Do you have an account on xboxunity? if not; create one... (if you had an account on jqe360.com before this has been transfered to xboxunity.net now)