RealModScene
freerun

What are title updates and how do they work?

As far as I know, I think they're updates. But how exactly am I supposed to update? For example, I have a game and it shows the current TU as 8. I open the TU update list thingy and download the latest release, namely 18 and toggle it active. Will it work? Or am I supposed to download ALL the TU's from 8 to 18?

The latest title update will have all previous title updates built in.

Title updates are updates for the game if their was a bug found after the games release. Title updates also help make new dlc for the game to work properly or new ingame items.

You don't really need the title updates for offline games, but for games such as Oblivion that had some game issues (glithes) the title update for that game will fix it.

Title updates for minecraft for example brought game fixes and new items, the title update also helps with downloadable content to work properly.

You'll most likely need the latest title update if your playing online games via link.

• Like 2

Why is it possible to activate 2 or more title updates at once? This happens in my FSD3. I for example downloaded (using F3 TU area) the 3 TUs for Bioshock and can activate the 3 of them. All show green light.

I had the impression that you could only activate one TU at a time.

How is this behavior in your F3s? Can you activate several TUs at once, or only one? I almost swear that you could only had ONE active TU before. Has something got broken in my FSD3?

Why is it possible to activate 2 or more title updates at once? This happens in my FSD3. I for example downloaded (using F3 TU area) the 3 TUs for Bioshock and can activate the 3 of them. All show green light.

I had the impression that you could only activate one TU at a time.

How is this behavior in your F3s? Can you activate several TUs at once, or only one? I almost swear that you could only had ONE active TU before. Has something got broken in my FSD3?

You can activate any number of them, but only the latest one will actually be used...