RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shuraim Ahmet

Don bradman cricket 14

Hey guys i bought this game Bradman cricket 2014 and tried running it the normal way on my rgh but it wouldnt run and just gives black screen and none of the keys work even the home key doesnt work and i have to switch off console everytime. Plz help.

make sure you have your avatar data installed and your on the latest kernel.

Mate I've kernel version 165437 and not sure whether i correctly install the avatar data can u tell me how to install that

Mate I've kernel version 165437 and not sure whether i correctly install the avatar data can u tell me how to install that

I'm guessing you've got 16547? if so; download the systemupdate for 16547, and install like a normal update... make sure it is 16547 and not higher (or lower) you'll also need to disable update blocking or bypassing it...

I'm guessing you've got 16547? if so; download the systemupdate for 16547, and install like a normal update... make sure it is 16547 and not higher (or lower) you'll also need to disable update blocking or bypassing it...

Hey mate I rechecked my kernel version is "16537". and though i guess i installed avatars but i cant see them..... and will i have to redump nand for installing avatars.

Cheerz Bro.Ā 

Hey mate I rechecked my kernel version is "16537". and though i guess i installed avatars but i cant see them..... and will i have to redump nand for installing avatars.

Cheerz Bro.

Well, you install it like a normal update, then your avatars should show up again, if they don't it's because you didn't install the update or you never setup an avatar for that account...

No, the nand have nothing to do with the avatar stuff, the avatar stuff goes to the hdd on your console (where you store your profiles etc.)

• Like 1

Well, you install it like a normal update, then your avatars should show up again, if they don't it's because you didn't install the update or you never setup an avatar for that account...

No, the nand have nothing to do with the avatar stuff, the avatar stuff goes to the hdd on your console (where you store your profiles etc.)

Hi swizzy. just to confirm im doing everything right.......I've created a folder "$systemupdate" in my flashed usb and after downloading avatar data i have clicked prepar drive in xebuild now i have to just plug in usb in my machine and boot it and wait for update prompt..is that alright?

Cheerz Mate.Ā 

Hi swizzy. just to confirm im doing everything right.......I've created a folder "$systemupdate" in my flashed usb and after downloading avatar data i have clicked prepar drive in xebuild now i have to just plug in usb in my machine and boot it and wait for update prompt..is that alright?

Cheerz Mate.

Pretty much, it might work better as $SystemUpdate and you should probably copy the folder to $$ystemUpdate aswell to make sure it'll work, by default dashlaunch blocks the normal method and makes it look for the second name instead... for safety reasons...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey swizzy mate thanx for ur help now i can see my avatars.... but that game i was trying to run (don bradman cricket 14) still not working.. I know it is very difficult to answer exactly but generally what could be wrong if when u run a game and all u see is a black screen and none of the controller keys work including the home key and all u can do is to reboot console from the power key given same copy of game is working on my friend's console.

Cheerz BroĀ 

Hey swizzy mate thanx for ur help now i can see my avatars.... but that game i was trying to run (don bradman cricket 14) still not working.. I know it is very difficult to answer exactly but generally what could be wrong if when u run a game and all u see is a black screen and none of the controller keys work including the home key and all u can do is to reboot console from the power key given same copy of game is working on my friend's console.

Cheerz BroĀ 

Generally one of the following:

1. Corrupt or missing data (even if you have the same copy, yours might have corrupt or missing data)

2. Bad dashboard version (maybe you need a newer one?)

3. Missing avatar data (rare)

4. Bad dashlaunch settings or a collition with F3 for instance...

Generally one of the following:

1. Corrupt or missing data (even if you have the same copy, yours might have corrupt or missing data)

2. Bad dashboard version (maybe you need a newer one?)

3. Missing avatar data (rare)

4. Bad dashlaunch settings or a collition with F3 for instance...

Hey Swizzy i tried the game via ISO2GOD and its working perfectly Ā so what u think could have been the problrm?

Cheerz.

Hey Swizzy i tried the game via ISO2GOD and its working perfectly Ā so what u think could have been the problrm?

Cheerz.

Probably a F3 problem, some more recent games have problems when started from F3 using XEX format... for instance AC Black Flag (iirc) you'll find a thread about it on here somewhere...

• Like 1

For my rgh it just said fatal crash intercepted and rebooted to FSD.

This probably means you're on a old kernel, or you don't have all gamedata where it should be, or there's corruption somewhere...

i have the same problem only i have ac 4 black flag working and GOD works until the first 3 schreens then it not go furtherĀ  i tried 4 diffrence games all the same