RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Krig Ravn

Adding DLC to external HDD

Today I aquired a new 2Tb external HDD for my laptop so I'm freeing a 1Tb external HDD, and I'm planning to use it for my Xb 360 Slim, but I've been reading that DLC may not be stored there o_O!, so, what are my options here?

Thanx in advance.

You can make a 32gb usbmu in the dashboard on that hdd to put dlc on...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As Swizzy said, let the console create a 32GB partition which will be reserved for XBOX 360 storage (gamer profiles, game saves and DLC).

You won't be able to access the XBOX partition in Windows directly - you will need to use an application like Party Buffalo Drive Explorer or FATXplorer to get access to those files.

Ok i've made the partition and copied the dlc to the hdd1 then unlocked it via xm360 and then move it to the partition in the hddx (as listed in xex loader), AND VOILA! zero prob, unfortunately I have a heavy load of shit regarding DLC and XBLA arcade games so this space wont suffice :(, I'm wondering if FSD3 can handle the 992GB still availiable, you know tomake some of that crazy GOD stuff (havent tried yet, kinda n00b XD) or something else or try to port crazy skyrim mods XD, I hope you can suggest me something.

GOD/XBLA can be put on the remaining space...

HDDX isn't the USBMU tho, it's the Xbox Compatibility partition of your internal harddrive... XEXLoader/XEXMenu doesn't support USBMU, FSD does however...

:o, ok I've messed somthing there but its working anyway XD, ok then if I try use GOD files then it all must be managed through FSD as well, ok one last question, the reamining space must be in fat32, fatx or it can remain NFTS?

:o, ok I've messed somthing there but its working anyway XD, ok then if I try use GOD files then it all must be managed through FSD as well, ok one last question, the reamining space must be in fat32, fatx or it can remain NFTS?

it has to be FAT32, exFAT and NTFS isn't supported by the Xbox 360...

I don't think you'll be able to format it as "FATX" which is the old Xbox format (XTAF is the Xbox 360 format, which is basically the same except reversed)

Oh, I've been messing with DLC and some other stuff lately and something started to bugme, all the DLC and editesd stuff will be availiable for other gamer profiles or just to my own?

Oh, I've been messing with DLC and some other stuff lately and something started to bugme, all the DLC and editesd stuff will be availiable for other gamer profiles or just to my own?

It should be available to all

Its me again, ummm I think I messed something and deleted all avatar content including de editor interface, does anyone know where can I download again this? oh and is there any list with the hexadecimal paths for the 360 system files?, because most data availiable is regarding DLC and skins, but im kinda messing with everything I can find XD

Its me again, ummm I think I messed something and deleted all avatar content including de editor interface, does anyone know where can I download again this? oh and is there any list with the hexadecimal paths for the 360 system files?, because most data availiable is regarding DLC and skins, but im kinda messing with everything I can find XD

The avatar data is part of the system update, so just download and install that...

For the hex id's, search on google for "kingla"

Me again, ok I f&5ked up again, I've changed the names of the main HDD and the internl MU and BINGO nothing loads now no DLC, no Avatar (again :p), no FSD, No xm360, I think the only thing that remained intact is XexMenu, but I cant seem to be able to finde the other Homebrew apps from there :p, already tried to delete cache but didnt work, so Im guessing I have to restore the default names (too bad I didn't took note :p), so ummm any ideas?