RealModScene
hamidmadrid

Need help my rgh xbox won't boot

Please help me I have trinity rgh xbox that won't start or boot, it stacked in the green light

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Need more info, did you just try to update or something??? Try to boot up with no HDD attached.

I didn't try to update, it was working normally yesterday and today it's not starting, I tried to boot without hdd and it didn't work (. Just stuck in the green light

What chip do you have? did you install it yourself? does the chip have a debug light? (does it blink anything inside your console?)

Please provide as many details as you can

Also, have you tried "power cycle" meaning, unplug the console from the PSU and TV, leave it like that for a few seconds then connect it all again...

I have trinity, but it was not me who did the rgh, there is a red light inside, I also tried the power cycle, didn't work, post-15515-13918858114992_thumb.jpg

Red light inside ussually means you've got a TX chip, Coolrunner Rev a, b, c or a CR3 Lite/Pro, DGX Converted to RGX or Slim Proto

if you look inside you should see that there is a green light blinking every 5 seconds or so... if you see that it's trying to boot, if you don't then i'd recommend you going to whoever installed this for you and ask them to look into it as it's likely a faulty installation... (a cable isn't properly connected or so)

Wait for it to stop blinking, if it takes > 5 minutes something's wrong somewhere and you'll probably need the help with using a hardware programmer to read/write the nand to see what's up, it could also be a chip issue (it not working correctly anymore)

First thing's first, wait for ~ 5 minutes, if nothing happens... nothing is going to happen and you should etheir get hold of a NAND programmer or get someone help you dump it and check it... (probably easiest to go to the ppl that installed your chip in the first place)

YEAH I TELFT IT FOR 20 MIN AND NOTHING HAPPENED ( , ANYWAY I'LL TAKE TO THE PERSONE WHO GLITCHED IT ASND SEE . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP MATE )

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And Whn I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

If you have flashed inadvertently a retail Image, you need a hardware flasher, to flash your RGH Image back to your Xbox 360 RGH.

• Like 1