RealModScene
coorva

Possible to move downloaded content from Retail XBOX to RGH?

sorry it maybe here somewhere but its late and need to sleep lol,,its been awhile and having a brain fart,,thanks

The easiest way I can think of, is if you put either xexmenu or FSD on a thumb drive. Plug the retail hard-drive into the RGH console, then load up either Xexmenu/FSD off the thumb-drive. You should then be able to ftp everything to your PC, then unlock using yaris-swap. 

When i want to do this i ussually put XEXMenu on a USB thumb drive along with a launch.ini with this configuration:

default = usb:xexmenudefault.xex
Then i just start my console with the retail HDD and the USB thumb drive plugged into the console and etheir FTP the content over, or copy 'n' paste it to the usb thumbdrive :)

I just transfer what I want via thumbdrive through the microsoft dash on the stock console and then transfer via microsoft dash on the RGHH.  I then unlock the content using xm360 on the RGH.

all good did that what i want to know is Borderlands 2 was downloaded from live,,the entire game,,thats what im having problems to unlock and play,, 

Have you tried enabling the content unlock patch in dashlaunch?  If that doesn't work, you may have to unlock it in 360 content manager or some such program.