RealModScene
Shuraim Ahmet

online play after jtag

Ever since i got my console jtagged i havent gone online as im scared of getting banned but i have heard a few ppl sayin' that u can play online even after jtag or getting banned!! so can some1 plz confirm to me that is it true anh how its done.

Cheers.

When you say "online" how do you mean? XBL or Link

XBL and jtags do not mix well. You can attempt it but I would not recommend it as you will face a console ban pretty quick.

Link is now built in to fsd so you can play system link games over the internet. All you have to do is set it up and away you go. Link will work on a banned console to.

• Like 1

Thanx Guys im trying Link i got fsd 3rev58 hope it works plz help me if i get stuck.

Cheers

You need to update before it'll work, enable BETA updates and search for updates... then you'll have the latest version and it should work as long as you set up your router correctly...

There is a way to play on XBL aswell with a JTAG/RGH, however... it costs you quite a bit of money and you may get banned whenever anyways... on top of that a JTAG/RGH have nothing to do on XBL as it'll just f*ck with the game... [lot's of ppl use trainers and shit like that to cheat online]

I got eircom router and will updates wash off my database which i dont wanna lose?

Updating F3 doesn't delete your database/settings...You'll have to read up on your exact router how to do port-forwarding... there's guides how to set up LiNK on this forum :)
  • Like 1

Updating F3 doesn't delete your database/settings...You'll have to read up on your exact router how to do port-forwarding... there's guides how to set up LiNK on this forum :)

Thanx found the guide and now its just about setting it up i guess. :clap: