RealModScene
Yovel

GTA V cars are the same...

Hey

I have playing gta for a while and I noticed that the same car is passing by!

I mean there is a highway and you ride there and the same Jeep or whatever driving by but in diffrent colores

Hey

I have playing gta for a while and I noticed that the same car is passing by!

I mean there is a highway and you ride there and the same Jeep or whatever driving by but in diffrent colores

Quite normal, the cars are generally region based, you have a "set" of vehicles for different regions in the game, it's then randomly generated which colors they have and which exact one is going to be there...

Quite normal, the cars are generally region based, you have a "set" of vehicles for different regions in the game, it's then randomly generated which colors they have and which exact one is going to be there...

But its really annoying like.... you drive and at the other side there is  1 sport car 3 tracks 1 sport car 3 tracks 1 sport car 3 tracks like that

But its really annoying like.... you drive and at the other side there is  1 sport car 3 tracks 1 sport car 3 tracks 1 sport car 3 tracks like that

It's the game logic, live with it or hack the game ;)

It's the game logic, live with it or hack the game ;)

I think I will pass the hack thing thanks man

I've never noticed that in GTA5, I have noticed more cars (than previous GTA games, San Andreas had like 5-6 cars max at a time) in this game, and noticed different models than the one I'm driving, which I love because it makes it seem more realistic to what you would see in the real world.