RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

Is it safe to update to Dashboard 16537

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I searched found a few results but want to verify if its safe and no issues have pop up by updating.

If you mean a live update then yes its fine. If you have CFW on your drive I and many others would advise you to revert to stock first then update your dash then of course revert back to CFW.

If you mean your custom nand image then the answer is again yes although I do not believe that there are any games that require the 16537 dash yet but I may be wrong.

I dont think any games that require higher then 16197, I havent tryed any game that require over it :) yet.. 

I apologize for my vague posting earlier. I have a rgh non live system. I was asking about the update because I saw that I can update my xell reloaded and dashlaunch but if I remember correctly I can update the Xell when updating my dashboard. I searched for latest dash update info and procedures and found few videos so I wanted to be sure before I do all that work.

Thank you all so much for the assistance,

I followed the "XEBUILD 1.08 Update Tutorial" and its easy as cake to run.