RealModScene
Anas Fuitsu

new update 16537 , how to update on jtag ?

There are no 16537 files available to upgrade with yet.

Nothing requires a kernel version higher than 16203 right now anyway.

Wait for a new XeBuild release.

• Like 2

I agree with bl4k3y :)

Its pointless update anyway, one of the main changes was it changed the points to local currency, and we can't use the marketplace.

The 16537 is update 1 of 2, the next one will have a dashboard change that you will take notice off (xbox one dashboard style)

• Like 1

so there is another update coming after 16537? im on 16202 and was going to update because rayman legends needs 16203 but then this came up....

im on 16202 and was going to update because rayman legends needs 16203 but then this came up....

Build a 16203 JTAG image.

i have never updated my RGH before and am kinda scare to screw it up since i didn't hack it myself. Lets say i do something wrong, can i fix it without special tools? cause that's the main reason for me to wait to the last possible minute to update 

just wait for the next OFFICIAL release of XeBuild, updating will be easy..... trust me ;)

just wait for the next OFFICIAL release of XeBuild, updating will be easy..... trust me ;)

but is there a risk of screwing my RGH beyond i can fix without tools other than my laptop?

I removed your topic because you started talking about taking your RGH on Live which I told you is a no no on this site. Just for the record you proved nothing, just because we don't speak of certain things on this site does not mean we have no knowledge of them.

http://xboxbeta.com/ here lol, go here and it has a full on tut on how to update your rgh/jtag to the new 16537 dash  and how to get avatars, for use with jrunner and xebuild! its kinda pointless to update because there is no current dashlaunch for 16537, so you cant real time edit or anything, so if you rte and poke memory and stuff do not update, just update to 16203,

you try this method or no ? and this realy or wating updateing from realmodscene.com

thanks for the answers . ill wait till 16537 is really ready unless gta 5 or something need 16203 before

You sound like you know more than you actually do.

JPizzle is a highly respected member of the XBOX 360 scene and I'm sure he's forgotten more than you will ever know.

I replied to your post in that other thread and you called me an idiot - I deal with questions like yours on a daily basis and I am always helping people out with JTAG/RGH issues.

If that makes me or anyone else a c**t then fair enough, but we won't post rubbish information about things we know nothing about ;).

ik a good bit, ty :D anyway, if you say something invalid i will point to where you are wrong, and i did so, if your wrong on a subject ik about you are classified a idoit in my book, dont take it to heart, its my own personal opinion, like you have a opinion of me, i probably seem snobbish and arrogant but i could care less because ik what im talking about. in any case sorry for the hassle, i get offended real easy so if im correct do not try to prove me wrong, and if you dont know something be honest and dont give a invalid answer like you did yesterday.

The fact is you *think* you are correct and you expect everyone else to *think* that you correct - maybe to feel superior?

I have been making posts on here to try and help others out, but you keep getting in the way and posting nonsense.

Why don't you stick to posting Minecraft videos on YouTube and let us carry on providing help and support for members here?

• Like 3

so there is another update coming after 16537? im on 16202 and was going to update because rayman legends needs 16203 but then this came up....

Yes, November I think it may be. Dashboard will be very similar to the xbox one dashboard. Might be another dash update with fixes for when the gta5 comes but we'll see. Chances that GTA5 will require the latest dash (16537) could be possible just to annoy us :)

I'd honestly wait for the November update unless you needed to.

• Like 2

I had a problem when I got to the part of xebuild detect the console. It just does not detected. I think he just deteca if the console is in the range of 192.168.0.x network, mine however was in the range 192.168.1.xThe solution was to force the ip, "xebuild update-f 16537-ip 192.168.1.9 (in my case)."Very thanks again JPizzle.Punchliner