RealModScene
Anas Fuitsu

how to remove freestyle dash , and reinstall

hi , how to remove htc freestyle dash and all data of fsdi need to remove all data of fsd , on HHD and system and everything of fsdand reinstallmy fsd on HHD:freesrtleand i hv fine name is :gamehave files of fsd tooremove it ?

post-9317-0-50723400-1377257241_thumb.jpg

BOOT DIRECTLY INTO STOCK DASHBOARD OR XEXMENU, then delete the FSD folder. Do not do anything to the game folder as that just shows the structure of what you are currently loaded into. Then just move over the offline package of F3.

Do not do anything to the game folder as that just shows the structure of what you are currently running.

Hi

Im new in this, I just bought the original Plants vs Zombies game, that it doesn't work with FS3

I didnt understand the explanation above

How can I completly uninstall freestyle to be able to play original games online?

Thanks

Ruben

Hi

Im new in this, I just bought the original Plants vs Zombies game, that it doesn't work with FS3

I didnt understand the explanation above

How can I completly uninstall freestyle to be able to play original games online?

Thanks

Ruben

To restore your console to a retail console ask whoever hacked your console to do it, it involves removing the hack installed and perhaps restoring connections on the motherboard which was removed for safety...