RealModScene
Yovel

Saints row IV question

you need because of the system lik menu. if you want to play on link. also you can play as xex but need a online pass dlc (can be fount at 360iso)

you need because of the system lik menu. if you want to play on link. also you can play as xex but need a online pass dlc (can be fount at 360iso)

I saw it and I saw you there :)

but there is 2 people that offerd a download both of the downloads are diffrent and I dont want to screw it up

So what should I do? who should I download?

what is this god thing? how do you make anything god? i want to play Sanints row IV multiplayer, so please help

google ISO2GOD and watch

just GoD it

But I want it to be in the xbox games not in arcade games

then put it in your xbox360 games folder just the same as you would do with an extracted game, F3 can pick it up just fine. Also, it seems that you are not aware that you do not need to keep XBLA in your content folder, just put them anywhere and set the path in F3.

Also, it seems that you are not aware that you do not need to keep XBLA in your content folder, just put them anywhere and set the path in F3.

I didn't understand this one

I didn't understand this one

originally you would have to have your xbox live arcade games in the content folder for it to work, but this is not true...

you can have your arcade games anywhere as long as you set a path in F3 to where they are.

when i put it on the disc in god it places it under arcade. How can i get it into Xbox 360 Games?

Just move it to xbox games and change the game cover

tell us what you did

did you make it into GOD format?

I open ISO2GOD-> ''GOD'' the game-> put the folder in the HDD-> started the game->problem