RealModScene
XISMOKEIX

[Skin] Xbox 360 Dark Theme Updated for Aurora

This is based on the work from Srealmoreno

Features:

• Added the loading screen from "Xbox One X" to "Transparent theme" Skin from Salvador Real.
  • Updated Xbox logos with higher quality ones.
  • Modern background.
  • Updated "about" logos.
  • Colored loading icons: Green I (Soft), Green II (Bright), & White.

oxXj3Xi.jpg

8xw3CKy.jpg

eGXWopZ.jpg

oqMRg4W.jpg

Xbox 360 Dark Theme Updated - Green I.xzp Xbox 360 Dark Theme Updated - White.xzp

Xbox 360 Dark Theme Updated - Green II.xzp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for this. It's a great skin. I have a suggestion, I think it would be better if the highlight color (whenever we hover to a button eg. in details UI) uses the same color code as the loading screen UI, like bright green. Its because so that it would blend in the xbox feel, there was another skin that had this and it looked good for me. I hope you could do this!  

image.png

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 5:52 PM, LanceJtag said:

Thanks for this. It's a great skin. I have a suggestion, I think it would be better if the highlight color (whenever we hover to a button eg. in details UI) uses the same color code as the loading screen UI, like bright green. Its because so that it would blend in the xbox feel, there was another skin that had this and it looked good for me. I hope you could do this!  

Thats a great idea. I wanted to do more with this but i couldn't get the XUI tool to save the files properly. Do you have the link for that skin? maybe i can investigate it and add it to this one. 

EDIT: i found the skin you're talking about and im going to download a different version of the Xbox SDK hopefully it works this time 😆

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 7:17 AM, XISMOKEIX said:

Thats a great idea. I wanted to do more with this but i couldn't get the XUI tool to save the files properly. Do you have the link for that skin? maybe i can investigate it and add it to this one. 

EDIT: i found the skin you're talking about and im going to download a different version of the Xbox SDK hopefully it works this time 😆

Alright I will be waiting for this. I am pretty sure many as well

On 11/19/2023 at 11:59 PM, LanceJtag said:

Aight my friend. 

After hours of trying to figure it out, im glad to inform, it's coming out great. 😁

Expect it soon...

On 11/19/2023 at 11:59 PM, LanceJtag said:

It's up, hope you like it!

I like the theme alot but i am trying to put my own music and its not working..Does the music file need to be in a specific size end length???

16 hours ago, freeday23 said:

I like the theme alot but i am trying to put my own music and its not working..Does the music file need to be in a specific size end length???

You can use this one as a base, the music is stored in the Sound folder, i think as long as it is in the wav format, you should be good

On 12/31/2023 at 12:01 PM, freeday23 said:

own music not working shame

In the process of writing a tutorial on adding music to Aurora skins step by step.

Regarding your earlier post about the possible size & length limitations, I don't think there is any, but I haven't added a track longer than 10 minutes to confirm.

I got my music to play on another skin that didn't originally have it. Do you remember the steps you did in making your track? Please post them if you can & I'll see if I can figure it out the issue.

Did you export the track in Signed 16-bit PCM WAV format?

Edit

Tutorial's been finished! Check it out here

• Like 1

coolest skin thanks!

but can you add avatar like in this? 

also  will be a fine to see progress of scanning TU on loading screen like in standart theme. it will be helpfully to know status of console does the onsole stuck at TU scanning or not)

A MA ZING. With this skin it feels like I have a brand new console, the default light skin was so painful on a TV that can go to very high brightness.