RealModScene
alarn98

i think i bricked my jtag lol :(

i went on j-runner to update the kernal/dash

and then i updated it, it turned off (as it should do) i unpluged all the cables

but now when i turn it on the screen is just blank??

but the console is on

i think i have a back up of the nand + kv

could this help and if so what to do???

or is it completely fucked

are u sure u bricked it ? Cause it can take minutes to boot anyways , So u dont turn it off after like 2 minutes.

If you have a nand and keyvault you can use it with usb programmer like nand-x to restore your console.  Be sure when using a program like jrunner that you know what type of wiring your jtag has BEFORE you flash it as you can (as you've discovered) brick your console.  Next time just use autogg by blakcat, it has an automatic update feauture that will automatically choose all of the right settings for you before you flash your console.  All you have to do is ensure that both your jtag and your computer are on the same network and that your jtag is running the newest version of fsd3.  Then you click uato update and viola, your console will be updated to the latest hacked kernel. If you can still boot to xell, you can use that to flash your old nand back onto your console without a nand-x programmer.  Tutorials are out there, just search around a bit.

i went on j-runner to update the kernal/dash

and then i updated it, it turned off (as it should do) i unpluged all the cables

but now when i turn it on the screen is just blank??

but the console is on

i think i have a back up of the nand + kv

could this help and if so what to do???

or is it completely fucked

Have you got your J-Runner log?