RealModScene
alexonhisown

Get GTA San Andreas to work on FSD3

Hi guysI downloaded gta san andreas from xbox live. I then discovered it wont play from usb on my (non Jtag) slim 4gb because it doesnt have a hddCan i play this from external drive on a jtag. Here is what i have tried so far.I extracted files from usb stick using horizon. I unlocked game using 360 content manager and put it on external drive in folder called Xbox1.

Game shows up in classic games in fsd3 but it wont play because it says it needs an original xbox hdd. Is there a way to get this to work from external drive on jtag.

No. has to be an internal hard drive. Doesn't need to be an official xbox hard drive, you can get any sata 2.5" hard drive, put it in a caddle and plug it in.

NO OTHER WAY

Just a thought, couldn't you use GOD2ISO and convert the GOD game to ISO, then extract the iso and run from FSD? (I haven't used ISO2GOD or GOD2ISO so this is just a theoretical question)

Just a thought, couldn't you use GOD2ISO and convert the GOD game to ISO, then extract the iso and run from FSD? (I haven't used ISO2GOD or GOD2ISO so this is just a theoretical question)

ISO2GOD supports XBOX1 ISOs.

He needs to create HDDX and install the XBOX1 emulator files.

OP: Read this.

Thanks for all the replies.

Just one more question. Is it possible to use the 2.5 sata Hard drive externally on 4gb slim xbox. Or do I need to place inside.

Thanks for all the replies.

Just one more question. Is it possible to use the 2.5 sata Hard drive externally on 4gb slim xbox. Or do I need to place inside.

Take your pick.

However, if you do make it external, you can't use the emulator files because they must go on an internal HDD (the same applies for DLC).

Thanks for all the replies. Just one more question. Is it possible to use the 2.5 sata Hard drive externally on 4gb slim xbox. Or do I need to place inside.

You need a Sata hard drive connected internally but you could if you wanted to have the hard drive external, get an extended sata cable and connect it to it then you could have it external. I don't know why tho but if you REALLY wanted to, you could do that.As long as that hard drive is connected to the main sata port on the motherboard, external or internal it will be ok for xbox 1 games.