RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
The Cowboy

Using my pc as wireless

i dont have a modem, i am connecting from an internet which is far away from my house.How can i connect my xbox to that internet and play LiNK ?

I am not sure you can port forward with that (could be wrong)

Also..if the connection is not decent...it might be pointless to play on link since your connection will drop constantly

there is a tutorial for this in the ...hmmm I wonder what section...

iam bit confused at part " internet which is far away from my house" so it means you dont own that internet ?

so setting slim wireless or with phats wireless usb, set everything. but dont you have to own router to change ports ? 

you can get internet that way but dunno about ports part....  :huh:

No bro, i have a 3G modem which is not working for Xbox, no ports etc. so i use internet at my father's shop to get more speed(3G modem has 15 gb limit, when i use more than 15 gb, it slows down to 16 kilobyte(not bit)) my question is how can i use that wireless on my pc as Xbox connection or is it possible forwarding ports to use with Xbox.My Xbox has no wireless.

i saw but could not find any tutorial.i really need help about this.Any tutorial, any help please.

UPNP enabled router FOUND

data port fail

broadcast port fail

JQE account pass

these show i am on right way.I just need help about how to forward ports for xbox(make them not fail.).DMZ is activated and even upnp forwarded ports i saw but still fails.

Do you have any admin access to the router?

What do you mean? i can control my router via pc.DMZ and UPNP are forwarding xbox but xbox just does not show it.

What do you mean? i can control my router via pc.DMZ and UPNP are forwarding xbox but xbox just does not show it.

DMZ just opens up to everything

you need to enable the ports individually not DMZ

DMZ is same as ports, it forwards every available port and if it still fails even DMZ, there is a problem with connection or xbox.

Is it possible to use link without a router? Im good with guides if someone can point me in the right direction. I looked at jpizzles link from earlier but I don't know if that applies in this case or do i need to make an adjustment because i dont have a lan or crossover cable to bridge the pc internet connection to my xbox 360 wireless adapter. At home I have a router set up that works perfectly with link after following one of the guides posted here. I travel a lot so usually I have Internet access via hotel wifi or my sprint 4g hotspot. If using hotel Internet I can sign into the hotel terms on my PC and then in NXE use the PC MAC address via cmd to get Internet access but that only let's me download title updates. Usually when I'm on travel I have my jasper, 360 wifi antenna USB, sprint 4g hotspot, ipad, and a laptop. Do I need to bring a router or some cat5s?

Is it possible to use link without a router? Im good with guides if someone can point me in the right direction. I looked at jpizzles link from earlier but I don't know if that applies in this case or do i need to make an adjustment because i dont have a lan or crossover cable to bridge the pc internet connection to my xbox 360 wireless adapter. At home I have a router set up that works perfectly with link after following one of the guides posted here. I travel a lot so usually I have Internet access via hotel wifi or my sprint 4g hotspot. If using hotel Internet I can sign into the hotel terms on my PC and then in NXE use the PC MAC address via cmd to get Internet access but that only let's me download title updates. Usually when I'm on travel I have my jasper, 360 wifi antenna USB, sprint 4g hotspot, ipad, and a laptop. Do I need to bring a router or some cat5s?

I think you could if you made a wifi hot-spot with an android device.