RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
harmoine

how to update f3 v483

Use the update feature in F3 or download the latest version and install/transfer it to your console.

can it ruin my jtag ? xD because im afraid i might get ban or does it have any issues

You can use the auto update function from F3 with no worries, this will not get you banned. If your XBOX Dash Launch is correctly configured (LIVE BLOCK Enabled) then you are safe to use those functions directly from FREESTYLE 3 such as download covers, TUs and to use the auto update function from: SETTINGS >> GENERAL SETTINGS >> UPDATES.

The only way you can get your console/account banned is by connecting your JTAG/RGH XBOX 360 console to LIVE. That can only happen, as far as I know, if your dashlaunch is configured with LIVE BLOCK DISABLED. Please, anyone, let me know if I'm wrong on this...

Best regards,

Apaziguador.

can it ruin my jtag ? xD because im afraid i might get ban or does it have any issues

Your Xbox will exolode ;)

can it ruin my jtag ? xD because im afraid i might get ban or does it have any issuesYou can use the auto update function from F3 with no worries, this will not get you banned. If your XBOX Dash Launch is correctly configured (LIVE BLOCK Enabled) then you are safe to use those functions directly from FREESTYLE 3 such as download covers, TUs and to use the auto update function from: SETTINGS >> GENERAL SETTINGS >> UPDATES. The only way you can get your console/account banned is by connecting your JTAG/RGH XBOX 360 console to LIVE. That can only happen, as far as I know, if your dashlaunch is configured with LIVE BLOCK DISABLED. Please, anyone, let me know if I'm wrong on this... Best regards,Apaziguador.

+1But first he needs to enable the Beta Updates in General Settings. Other than that he's good to go.
  • Like 1

+1But first he needs to enable the Beta Updates in General Settings. Other than that he's good to go.

haha! You're right PRAYER! I knew I was going to forget something! Thanks for adding that piece of information! ;)

Best regards,

Apaziguador.

thanks everyone :3 last question how can i block xbox live i searched it but i cant find a good and latest answer

if i have FSD , do i automatically have dashlaunch ?

what is the dashlaunch version for  FSD3 v483 

because i dont know how to properly upgrade my FSD3 cause of the kernel thingy and stuff i dont knw about that 

i just want to get a dashlaunch for my fsd3 v483

If it boots straight to FSD then yes.

Edit: The FSD version has nothing to do with the Dashlaunch version.

I am using FSD3 rev58. Is it the latest version? When I try to use the built in updater I get the message that  0 updates found. I get this even if I enable beta updates from the settings.

rev735 is the latest. If the built in updater doesn't work you should try to do a fresh install with the rev735

rev735 is the latest. If the built in updater doesn't work you should try to do a fresh install with the rev735

If I do a fresh install will my save games disappear?

I have updated but I still cannot connect to the internet. Are there some settings I have to change?

What fo you mean by internet? Do you mean Link or?

I am not sure what is the problem, I can ftp to the xbox and fsd downloads covers for games. But when I try to set weather information from settings the search box is greyed out.

Can't help you here cause I don't use the weather option that often. Sorry buddy...

You can do that by changing the .ini file manually with a text editor or downloading the installer and change the setting within.

As I said, the Dashlaunch version has nothing to do with the FSD version. You can download it from here in the Homebrew section.