RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Reywind

Cheaters

Is there any other way to report cheaters then report button? I'm asking because there are pepole who are using wallhacks on MW3, and the button is not efective.Most notorius is user Major Melson(xna lunatic93 - game tag). I and my buddies repoted him, and hi is still using wallhacks :(.

Yeah, people cheat in COD BO2 as well. Unless new initiative has taken place, the advice I last heard was to just host your own game and/or avoid games that have hacks. Not the answer you want to hear I know, but its good that you thread this up. As the problem becomes more voiced, the odds of something done about it go up!

CODII was good for a couple weeks now it happening again. BUBBA(something) is one of the people. i have wrote a list of everyone i came across that was bluntly cheating. Its mostly kids at least i think. Either that or they get kicked in the nuts before they start talking on the mic every time.

yeah sad but true,people who use mods/hacks have kindly by fsd team,been given the option to host or play in modded games,but still on a regular basis, i also come across people cheating in blop2,really pisses me off,i dont see what these people get out of it,must be there that bad at the game that they need to use these mods/hacks,dont know but it does ruin the game,needs to be a list of people who need to be watched.

Continue to use the report system that we have implemented and we will personally take a look at users that seem to be reported very often and also users that are abusing the report system.

If you are in a public room game and notice a cheater you can also come on RMS and click the Chat button in the top navigation bar and it will take you to our IRC channel, you can then let us know which room and game the cheater is in and if one of us is available we can jump on LiNK and catch them in the act :D

Continue to use the report system that we have implemented and we will personally take a look at users that seem to be reported very often and also users that are abusing the report system. If you are in a public room game and notice a cheater you can also come on RMS and click the Chat button in the top navigation bar and it will take you to our IRC channel, you can then let us know which room and game the cheater is in and if one of us is available we can jump on LiNK and catch them in the act :D

Right on! I like option #2. I will definitely try that out.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Continue to use the report system that we have implemented and we will personally take a look at users that seem to be reported very often and also users that are abusing the report system.

If you are in a public room game and notice a cheater you can also come on RMS and click the Chat button in the top navigation bar and it will take you to our IRC channel, you can then let us know which room and game the cheater is in and if one of us is available we can jump on LiNK and catch them in the act :D

thats great jpizzle,ive seen a few people who im sure are cheating,but been a bit weary of reporting them,but if we can jump straight on chat and you guys catch them thats good for everyone,i actually seen you pop into a game earlier,then quickly vanished,now i no what your doing lol,it just annoys me you and all your team work hard to provide us with a excellent free service and idiots mess it up,even after been given the option to play in modded rooms.

I actually had someone tell me earlier that I was cheating. I'm flattered. Sorry you can keep up with me.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I find this silly

I use xbox live for legit gaming.

I use RGH for mods.

Yeah you should make your own room and place it as mods but come on people your using a modded console what do you expect.

I find this silly

I use xbox live for legit gaming.

I use RGH for mods.

Yeah you should make your own room and place it as mods but come on people your using a modded console what do you expect.

some respect for our network and hard work, respect for fellow LiNK gamers....RESPECT!

A few things to note.

FIRST you can mod all you like, just NOT in public rooms. Modded consoles doesn't mean do whatever you want, a lot of work went into them. It just means we want to own our hardware and do what we want with it.

Second. There is ingame screenshots configured now, Pressback and hold it while you press start (or whatever you configure in the settings of F3). Take screenshots of obvious cheating and send it to and admin here or post in the threads. If you have a screenshot of a cheater we can take action. 

There is no reason people can't be fair and keep their mods to private rooms. Also please mark modded rooms with the Modded flag.

i do expect fair play ...

maybe you should read Corneille " à vaincre sans péril , on triomphe sans gloire "  ... think about it

i do expect fair play ...

maybe you should read Corneille " à vaincre sans péril , on triomphe sans gloire "  ... think about it

Same problem M$ have

I do respect your guys work 100% and always tick mods when usings on link but your always going to get noobs cheating.

Welcome to the real world ........... lifes a game MOD IT!

Same problem M$ have

I do respect your guys work 100% and always tick mods when usings on link but your always going to get noobs cheating.

Welcome to the real world ........... lifes a game MOD IT!

We have the ability to temp ban people from LiNK and if need be perma ban them if they insist on running mods in public rooms. 

heavy smoker man,disagree with your comments.

just because you are using a modded console does not mean you want your games modded,i have an rgh,for homebrew,emus,big hdd etc,not for some idiot to spoil a good game,never used a mod in my life,dont intend to but thats my choice,like the users of link have been given a choice of modded or unmodded lobbies.

but still get noobs,cheats,idiots or whatever tag you want to use coming into unmodded lobbies with mods,not on imo,permaban all their arses,the whole fsd crew work like fook to give use an excellent free online service for rgh/jtag,so we should respect them and other users by following a few simple rules

• Like 1