RealModScene
tinpanalley

Music transfer

11 minutes ago, IndiKayak said:

You can use usb as well, there are special softwares for that.

Really? Do you know what the software is called? I hate having to burn a disc everytime I want music in my games.

3 hours ago, tinpanalley said:

Really? Do you know what the software is called? I hate having to burn a disc everytime I want music in my games.

Any iPod or usb with mp3s should work..

Its been this way ever since 2008 time frame? Lol

Edit: you have to select music player from guide.menu 

13 minutes ago, felida said:

Any iPod or usb with mp3s should work..

Its been this way ever since 2008 time frame? Lol

Edit: you have to select music player from guide.menu 

Really? I've always understood it to be the case that for games that permit custom music tracks in custom playlists for triggered events in sports games, that the only way the 360 could do that was by ripping songs from actual discs. In fact, I'm fairly certain that this was programmed this way. And it definitely was not always like this. Not for this particular use. But if you're certain, I'll give it a go.

On 2/16/2021 at 8:56 PM, tinpanalley said:

Really? I've always understood it to be the case that for games that permit custom music tracks in custom playlists for triggered events in sports games, that the only way the 360 could do that was by ripping songs from actual discs. In fact, I'm fairly certain that this was programmed this way. And it definitely was not always like this. Not for this particular use. But if you're certain, I'll give it a go.

You can have your own personal music playing in games.. as for triggered music.. then probably needs to be burned to a cd.. just get you a rewritable one

This guy was right, there is a software for usb mode, but I can't really remember the name cause I never used it. Mb if you search on google you will find it for sure. To custom music and sounds is a pretty interesting thing, I tried many times to do something cool but I realised this is not for me. Besides that it takes too much time and I can't finish my video montage. Now I only download music on Depositphotos, they have many sounds and cool music and I don't have problems with license when post videos on streaming platforms.

I used to use Apple Music, but on my friend's advice, I decided to buy a subscription to Spotify, and I have not regretted it; Spotify is a very convenient platform, and most importantly, you can find any song. It's also the perfect platform for those starting their music careers. My friend released a few tracks on Spotify, and thanks to https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/, his songs became popular. It's hardest to get the first tracks, but these guys will help any beginner.

On 8/3/2022 at 12:50 PM, Filentinn said:

I used to use Apple Music, but on my friend's advice, I decided to buy a subscription to Spotify, and I have not regretted it; Spotify is a very convenient platform, and most importantly, you can find any song. It's also the perfect platform for those starting their music careers. My friend released a few tracks on Spotify, and thanks to https://rocketfame.net/product-category/spotify-promotion/spotify-listeners/, his songs became popular. It's hardest to get the first tracks, but these guys will help any beginner.

Spotify is the most convenient for me. It's simple and functional.