RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deegee

Start button in indie games broken

Guest deegee

in the new aurora 0.6 dash the start button in indie games doesn't seem to work,tried on Bleed,Xenominer,and Smooth operators,,Any fix or work around coming? thx

Please dont post your Question multiple times  !

Dr.Gonzo

• Like 1

What isn't working exactly? is it not starting the game? does aurora show you a progressbar at all?

Guest deegee

first sorry didn't know id double posted,,indie game loads and title screen says press start but no amount of pressing does any thing,oddly some games work with start button some dont

first sorry didn't know id double posted,,indie game loads and title screen says press start but no amount of pressing does any thing,oddly some games work with start button some dont

I have an idea.. do you have the indie title update installed? As well as fakelive on? As i seem to remember that option needs to be on for em

Edit: another question.. did you have the games working within aurora 0.5b?

Sounds like you're able to launch the title, at which point Aurora is no longer in control, however, try disabling the screenshot feature in the FSD Plugin or switching the button combo from select + start to something else

Guest deegee

yes I have the indie title update installed(or game wouldn't start),as for 0.5b version,i don't know because I came straight to 0.6,,ive not tried disabling the fsd screenshot plugin yet as I had a quick look around on hard drive and not found it yet,i think I know were it is now so will look later thx

yes I have the indie title update installed(or game wouldn't start),as for 0.5b version,i don't know because I came straight to 0.6,,ive not tried disabling the fsd screenshot plugin yet as I had a quick look around on hard drive and not found it yet,i think I know were it is now so will look later thx

It's in settings - modules - the fsd plugin thingy...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yeah the freestyle plugin is used in fsd and aurora, it isnt a dashlaunch plugin..

A simple unloading of the plugin within aurora's settings will be easy to do

Yeah the freestyle plugin is used in fsd and aurora, it isnt a dashlaunch plugin..

A simple unloading of the plugin within aurora's settings will be easy to do

That would also work =)

Guest deegee

oh yeah baby,,disabling screen capture in module settings has worked,start button now working properly thx swizzy,,

• Like 1